SanFran_GymRat is offline New Member

Preparation H as a diuretic?

Hey guys,

I need to make my skin tighter and lose as much water from my abs as i can. I just need to make it look better for a day. I hear Preparation H can be used as a diuretic. Is that true? And how soon before should i start using it? Thanks.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Yes it can temporarily help you lose water...esp in the ab area...put some on before you go tanning (if you are going)...

I've personally never used it but the people i know who have, have used it at least 3 days before a show/shoot...
    What happens here, stays here

SanFran_GymRat is offline New Member

Talking

thx primo.

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    HEY, I USE PREP H ALL THE TIME. DONT LAUGH, I'VE ALSO STARTED USING DERMALEAN- AND IT APPEARS IT IS WORKING. I DONT HAVE THAT MUCH CONFIDENCE IN JEFF SUMMERS, BUT I FIGURED I'D TRY IT AND BELIEVE ME OR NOT IT APPEARS TO BE WORKING.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    what is dermalean? Where do you find such a thing, i have a very hard time tighten up my skin especially around abs.... and can't afford GH yet.

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Well when you can afford GH, maybe you can buy us all some and we can share our info on dermalean.. Dermalean is a topical lotion that you rub on, it is suppose to allow fat to be released easier from that area. I bought it off of anabolics.com website, it jeff summers sight he claims to be the next dan duchaine, i personally think hes a bullshit artist but hey i'll try anything once. I noticed a slight difference in the beginning, but have not noticed much since the 2 nd week of therapy. At this point until I learn/experience more I would not recommend it. I have however had some female bodybuilders pulverize clen and mix it with DMSO and put it on trouble areas, I have had minimal luck with this application as well. Good luck bro-

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    ya figured as much... no short cuts for sure

buffchic is offline Female Member
    I've used thimocase 3 days before competitions and it works great to tighten the skin and loose the remaining water.

Thread Information