warlock is offline Associate Member

10 weeks out: How much can the physique..

change in that time frame with proper diet, good training and solid cycle?

Thanks

I think it depends on what shape your in before you diet. If you let yourself get too big and bloated like I did this past winter, then 10 weeks isnt enough I dont think. If your at a moderate bf, like 12 -18 % then I think with a solid cycle and tight diet you can make a ton of changes, but you have to be totally committed.

warlock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I think it depends on what shape your in before you diet. If you let yourself get too big and bloated like I did this past winter, then 10 weeks isnt enough I dont think. If your at a moderate bf, like 12 -18 % then I think with a solid cycle and tight diet you can make a ton of changes, but you have to be totally committed.
    Thanks for your reply bro.

I might be at 9 or 10 % bf now. I know it will depend on many factors but I was wondering if anybody with enough experience could tell me if the changes could be dramatically in a period of 10 weeks before a show if things are done correctly.

Any opinions will be welcome.

Thanks

If your already at 9 or 10 % then yes. You will make the most drastic changes in the final 2-3 weeks before the show. What state do you live in? I have a show in just under 10 weeks as well, just curious if you are doing the same one I am.

Thread Information