Thread: Kudos!

ann
    ann is offline Female Member

Kudos!

I'm doing ( or gonna try ) my first show in June. I am learning so many tips from Primo, Mike and Dr. D, and others.... reading all of your insight into preparing for your shows is too cool.

This has got to be in my opinion, the best part of this board. (along with the secret women's world , of course )

Anyway.....keep those tips coming.....and best of Luck to all

NubianBeauty is offline Female Member
    This is a great forum

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    You are welcome and anyday...

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

Re: Kudos!

Originally posted by ann
    I'm doing ( or gonna try ) my first show in June. I am learning so many tips from Primo, Mike and Dr. D, and others.... reading all of your insight into preparing for your shows is too cool.

This has got to be in my opinion, the best part of this board. (along with the secret women's world , of course )

Anyway.....keep those tips coming.....and best of Luck to all
    Secret women's world eh Ann??? Heee I am jealous.. just alittle..
    Good luck though I wish you the best.. I am trying to get one of my girl friends to join the board but she is stubborn you know how women are. Instead she comes to me with questions and I post them for her... fortunately she hasn't come up with a question yet that I haven't answered, but it is coming. I am just waiting for the day she askes me a female question and guess where I gotta go.. ???

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Ann good luck it takes alot of guts to compete, people (general Public) just dont know how god damn hard it is to get into the kind of shape they see people in on the cover of muscle and fitness at the local grocery store. It pisses me off.. They other day a skinny geek came into the gym that I hadn't seen in a while. I was wearing baggie clothes and he comes up to me and say's hey you look like your getting skinny, needless to say I had everything I could do from breaking his neck. But I just have to stop and realize he's one of THEM (General Public). So dont let anything some other person, especially a non bodybuilder, bug you while your dieting.. anyway good luck girl go get em

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Yeah, people just don't get it, all the co-workers think i am nuts for doing this and i say f*** them, if they only had this kind of dedication and work ethic, like i do...i wouldn't have to stay late to finish off their work...Go kick some ass Ann...and good luck...

Thread Information