HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member

2 weeks from a trip...

ok im 2 weeks from a vacation and i want to look extremely ripped, now my stats are 178lbs, 5-6% bf

and my diet is as follows,and i train every other day

*training days
    cardio on empty stomach 45min
    Meal 1 Pro/Fat so i could keep burning fat throughout the day
    Meal 2 Pro/ carb(1/4 cup of oats= 25-30g of carbs)
    meal 3 pro/fat
    workout
    Meal 4 Pro/carbs(dextrose = 50g of carbs)
    Meal 5 pro/fat
    meal 6 pro/fat

*off days
    cardio on empty stomach 45min
    Meal 1 Pro/Fat so i could keep burning fat throughout the day
    Meal 2 Pro/ carb(1/4 cup of oats= 25-30g of carbs)
    meal 3 pro/fat
    Meal 4 Pro/fat
    cardio 45min
    Meal 5 pro/fat
    meal 6 pro/fat

basically what im looking for is a diet that a 178lb competitive bodybuilder would do for the complete second week out and i will follow that till my vacation time, how does this look for 2 weeks out??? i really need some help on this, becasue im not too sure it's in check....??? someone please help!
    Last edited by crosby7117; 02-24-2005 at 02:23 PM.

whitehulk is offline Banned
    dude, first off if you really are only 5-6% bf then you already are ripped as hell. once your down to 10 you start to see your abs and anythign under that ilke 5 % then you have really ripped abs and you need nothing so i sugest you retest your bf or stop lieing about yourself and get some realy answers

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whitehulk
    dude, first off if you really are only 5-6% bf then you already are ripped as hell. once your down to 10 you start to see your abs and anythign under that ilke 5 % then you have really ripped abs and you need nothing so i sugest you retest your bf or stop lieing about yourself and get some realy answers
    bro ya i am really ripped but i want to be contest ripped, not just ripped i want to be like 3-4%!second, i dont even think that 178lbs at 5'11 is really even something to be hooting and hollering about(no offence to guys my size, but being bigger and really ripped is obviously harder)!!! im skinny bro and would love to be bigger and just as ripped!!! think about this for one second, why would i lie??? i dont know anybody on this board and have no one to impress one this board, and second if i was lying about myself what good would that do??? nothing because i would be getting answers that i wouldnt even benefit from! why would i waste time trying to impress people i have never even seen or talked to? i come on here looking for help!!! i DO NOT COME ON HERE TO MAKE UP STORIES! guys that are well over 200lbs and shredded have bragging rights, im just trying to get some help here, so can someone actually help with my question??? i really would appreciate it!
    Last edited by crosby7117; 02-24-2005 at 09:07 PM.

eat like a monster, train like an animal, and get lots of sleep...

If that doesn't work, nothing will...steroids only work well with good genetics...

Thread Information