mfenske is offline Member

Want to do a Show

I have decided that I want to do a show. I've messed around long enough, it's time to man up. I want to compete in a natural show in April of 06'. My plan of attack is as follows:
    1. From now til (Late Feb. 05)August get as lean as possible. Right now I am 6'5" & 234.5lbs @ about 17%bf. I have been using the cutting primer as my diet along with cardio 4 times a week first thing AM on an empty stomach. I am hoping to get my bodyfat down to 10% or less in this time.
    2. From August until January I want to put on as much size as I can without becoming a total lardass. I plan to start with a 4,000 calorie a day diet (40/40/20 p/c/f breakdown) and up the calories in the same ratio as needed if I am not gaining enough. During this time I will hire a trainer to help further motivate me to get in shape.
    3. From January until contest I want to get as lean as possible while maintaining as much muscle mass as possible.

At my height I would like to be able to compete as a super-heavy, but would rather be lighter than fatter. I am extremely excited. If anyone has any suggestions for me I'm all ears. If anyone cares I'll keep you guys posted with info and if I feel comfortable enough some pics too. Thanks all, Mark

warlock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mfenske
    I have decided that I want to do a show. I've messed around long enough, it's time to man up. I want to compete in a natural show in April of 06'. My plan of attack is as follows:
    1. From now til (Late Feb. 05)August get as lean as possible. Right now I am 6'5" & 234.5lbs @ about 17%bf. I have been using the cutting primer as my diet along with cardio 4 times a week first thing AM on an empty stomach. I am hoping to get my bodyfat down to 10% or less in this time.
    2. From August until January I want to put on as much size as I can without becoming a total lardass. I plan to start with a 4,000 calorie a day diet (40/40/20 p/c/f breakdown) and up the calories in the same ratio as needed if I am not gaining enough. During this time I will hire a trainer to help further motivate me to get in shape.
    3. From January until contest I want to get as lean as possible while maintaining as much muscle mass as possible.

At my height I would like to be able to compete as a super-heavy, but would rather be lighter than fatter. I am extremely excited. If anyone has any suggestions for me I'm all ears. If anyone cares I'll keep you guys posted with info and if I feel comfortable enough some pics too. Thanks all, Mark

Hey Mark, it's good to hear you are so excited. Please don't hesitate to keep us updated on your progress.

I have decided to compete this year. I'm about 10 weeks out and it will be my 1st show. I'm really nervous but excited at the same time. I still have stacks of work to do but I intend to be in good shape.

regards

Ybear is offline Junior Member
    Keep us updated i wanna see what happens good luck bro!!!

challenge me and i will succeed

Thread Information