Stew is offline Junior Member

No Carb Deplete/Load..Anybody done this?

Hey does anybody not do the carb deplete/loading proses. For my comp last time I screwed it up with that sh!t. This time I just want to stay pretty full the final week and just manipulate my water/sodium levels at the end. I know Thats what some people do.
    Has anybody done this?
    Please post your results

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    If it ain't broken don't fix it...what i mean by that if you look good and full and you are happy with the wya you look, just drop some water and you will be fine i know a few that do it...also maybe just have a dfat loading meal friday night before the show, about 4-5 hours after cutting your water, that should help you stay full and hard...good luck...XXL

Stew is offline Junior Member
    Fat loading? I'v never done this, what would you suggest I eat?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Do a search on here about fat loading something will come up for sure as i have talked about it here quite a bit...XXL

Served is offline Associate Member
    I usually carb load for a day then do a mix of fat/carb loading the next day. Gave it a try last time and it worked well for me.

kdtl61 is offline Junior Member
    I go with low carbs during the main diet phase. like 100 to 150 a day.
    This way you get the body fat down to where it needs to be. As the show week nears I start to up calories and carbs. By the time I reach the show week I'm eating over 200 carbs a day then that wed before the show I go up to 450. Thur 300 Fri 250 and rollinto the show full and ready to kick tail.
    I don't fool with and tricks, None just water drop and dandelion stack with b-6 and very little postassium. I get very dry by the moring of the show. It is always hard to get the final coat on color on my skin because it just wicks out the moisture.
    Good luck,
    k

Thread Information