Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By MIKE_XXL

Thread: I have to take pics in 6 weeks. What's the best way to get the most dramatic look?

dirkmcgirk is offline Junior Member

I have to take pics in 6 weeks. What's the best way to get the most dramatic look?

Here it is guys. I am taking part in the Gold's 12 week challenge and I want to manipulate my body as dramatically as possible come picture time. I know quite a few of you guys compete regularly and take fitness photos, so what do i have to do the week or day of the scheduled picture taking to look as good as possible for the shitty digital camera they will likely use??

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Depends on how extreme you're willing to go. I don't know what the 'prize' is, but I doubt it's worth the prep.

there's a ton of contest prep info out there. Basically dryer = better. But it's not healthy at all.

dirkmcgirk is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk14dl View Post
    Depends on how extreme you're willing to go. I don't know what the 'prize' is, but I doubt it's worth the prep.

there's a ton of contest prep info out there. Basically dryer = better. But it's not healthy at all.
    The prize is $6500. I willing to go pretty extreme with the exception of diuretics because i quite frankly don't have access to them. This is is a contest based on improvement and i hope to come in at 11-12%bf so it's not like i'm getting on stage competing with people who are 7%bf buff and tan

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    For this kind of price money i would hire some one and follow one persons advice as oppose to have 20 people give you their input....
    BG and corestorm like this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL View Post
    For this kind of price money i would hire some one and follow one persons advice as oppose to have 20 people give you their input....
    Great idea !

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information