getbig888 is offline Senior Member

photo shoot on monday!!

i have a photo shoot at the beach on monday. it is thursday night and i am leaving tomorrow so i will be cooking all meats tonight and packing them to take with me.

my question is what should i do for the next 3 days and monday morning. i am dropping all shakes now and definately going to have boiled chicken as my protein source. My only question is for the next 3 days what should the rest of my caloric intake come from carbs or fat or a mixture of both. THIS IS NOT as important as a competition and i will not be depleting sodium and probably not water(i may if some of you recommend)

i just want to know what to eat for the next three days, pro/carb meals for a carb load, or pro/fat all day with one carb meal( the only carbs i may have available will be rice cakes, but i am hoping to have access to microwave for oats or yams)
    thanx bros

bro's anything yall could send my way would help so much as i am leaving tomorrow.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Swolecat is your man bro..I'm sure he could help you.

yA, I can't get him to respond so was gonna see what some bros in this forum would say

Quote Originally Posted by getbig888
    yA, I can't get him to respond so was gonna see what some bros in this forum would say
    Here is what I'd do. Drop your carbs a little, not too much, maybe 30 -50 grams or so, stick to your healthy fats such as natty pb and flax oil, drink 2 low carb beers the night before the photo shoot. Oh yeah, and you did right by dropping the shakes.

2 low carb beers??? this for dehydration? i was also thinking of some red wine the night before the shoot or the morning before.

yes, for water loss the next day. I think that morning is almost a little late, I like it better the night before. And the only reason I do low carb beer is because I hate wine. I think anymore than 2 is overkill though, 2 does me just right for looking lean the next afternoon.

thanx bro i will give that a try!

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    def dont drink low carb beers!!! it does dyhydrate but is not a diruetic. It makes your skin more puffy.

alright thanx

Thread Information