cardiodan is offline Associate Member

BBing is my life- Questions about first competition

Ive been training for 4 years. Ive done and had it all.
    Abs 8%, Ive been at 25% after a bulk and was the stupidest mistake i have ever made (mostly because of haters that told me to bulk) but i dieted down to 8% again, now im at 15% after a clen cycle and am as muscular as ever.
    Ive tried and done a bunch of supps, including dnp , clen, creatine, and have knowledge of diet, supplement science, fat loss science, and workout and cardio science. Working out is a hobby and obsession.

Everyone tells me I should compete at the gym.
    I just need:
    Any tips youd like to give
    And Where can I find a good competition for SFlorida in 05?
    Thanks guys

I also have an important question. I have tried every bodybuilding diet out there: CKD, keto, atkins (not too bbing huh) 403030 etc. CKD gave me best results, but 1400 calories 403030 makes me lose fat even faster.
    I can really up the protein by using supplements such as whey isolate and only have 270 calories per 60g protein, so its easy to get the protein i need for lbm maintenance. I dont notice any lbm loss, and get harder and more cut by the day with lower calories.
    Should my diet consist of this style, or should I go for the traditional 403030 with more cals? I know that the leaner you get the harder it is to maintain the lbm and thats why you need the higher cal and the higher protein, but if i get more than 1g per pound of protein and go low cal at my bodyfat, do you think until i reach 12% this is a good way to lose fat?
    Help me out guys!
    Thanks!
    Danny

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    1400 calories for someone your body weight is WAY TO LOW...that is lower then my wife diets on and she is a Fitness/Figure competitor...you should be in the range of 2000-2500calories...as for the micronutrient breakdown it all depends on your life style and where you work etc...lower carb diet work but if you work hard and phisically you do need some carbs to get you through the day...however if you sit on your butt all day in the office then the carbs can be pretty low...as for protein i like 1-1/2gm/lb of LBW, anymore and while on low carb diet your body will conver the extra protein into glucose and use it as energy...good luck...XXL

Thanks, ill do the diet from the stick forum

BTW, mike, do you think you could switch your diet for a low carb person. I dont know I respond better to around 100g a day. Thanks youre great help.
    I was showing my girlfriend your ripped back, and she said, you know very well you can play marbles on your ripped back.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Thanks about the kind words on my back I will post a diet in the next few day that will be better suited for lower car person...i will put a link in this post here for you...peace...XXL

Youre of great help man, Ill be waiting for that post!
    L8r

me 2 man

bump for mike

Thread Information