rschenck is offline New Member

First show diet help!!!!!!

I am 16 weeks out from my first show. I have been training for most of my life and have always wanted to compete and I am finally going to bite the bullet. I would like to give my stats and have someone put advise me on a diet for the show. I would like it to be specific on the food and how long. I also need suplementation help and gear advice. This is what I am taking and my stats.

I am 5'9 at 225. I am probably 18-20% bodyfat. I started cleaning up my diet one week ago. My diet for the last 6 days consisted the following

Wake up - 4:30 am
    2 - lean EFX water

1/2 cup plain oatmeal
    Work out
    30 min cardio
    Isopure - 50 grams protien
    Methyl EFX - Creatine, Nitric oxide
    2 spoonfulls of glutamine powder
    2 omega 3 pills

3 hrs later
    8oz chicken
    1/2 plain baked potato
    small green salad italian dressing 2 tbl spoon
    water
    2 omega 3 pills

basically the same for six meals.

only 6 omega 3 pills
    and green beans substituted for salad

I also need gear help. I have 10 cc of cyp, 10cc of sust, and 20cc stanazol.
    I started this week with 1 cc cyp but need to know how to cycle into the show. I would like a diet with specific food and oz and I would follow to a T. I really want to do well.

Thanks

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I would try to avoid dressing lots of sodium and you will hold a lot of water..at least switch to light dressing and only 1 TBLs...i would do cardio before the oatmeal...also i would put some carbs in the meal after training, some simple sugars such as rice cakes...i would just get Flaxseed oil instead of caps, each cap only has 1/2ml, you would have to have a lot of them to get any substencial amount of Omegas from them...i only use Olive oil instead flaxseed...in any case i have a log for my show started here my weight was 205-210 at the start i am about 183lbs now 4 weeks out from my show...i will bump that post up and update it this coming week...check it out..peace...XXL

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I would not wait 3 hours after w/o for meal...I understand your post w/o beverage, But those cals./nutrient are absorbed quickly and you sould be eating at bout 1-1 1/2 hours after post w/o drink.

herb

How does the diet look should I change it and should I add dex.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    dude I just did my first show and I started at 220lbs 14% BF. I sucked down so much that I weighed in at 177lbs 4%BF ripped won 1 class and came second in the next 2 classes. but here is what you need to do. you need to get up and do cardio on an empty stomach first thing in the morning then eat and the last thing you need to do before is cardio again. you can start off with 20 minutes each and bump it every 2 weeks or so but by the last 4 weeks you should be doing 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour at night. do treadmill at 2.5 and incline 10. thats your key to shreading. holla back.
    Last edited by MrMent1on; 04-03-2005 at 10:16 PM.

What was your diet and supplementation and was you taking any gear.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by rschenck
    What was your diet and supplementation and was you taking any gear.
    I'm just about your height and weight started at 220lbs. my diet was 3 days protein and veggies 4th day protein and fat such as peanuts butter in my shakes and cashews with my solids and the 5th day protein and 150gm of Carbs, this was my last 4 weeks plus up the cardio to 1 hour in the morning on an empty stomach and 1 hour at night. tren , prop & winny with halotestine the last 2 weeks. hope that helped. I'll help you in any way I can just holla.

Thread Information