Superhuman is offline Banned

1st Comp on April 2nd

Okay, I'm about 5 weeks out from my first competition. I have never been to one before, but I have watched videos. Does anyone have pre-contest preparation advice? Also, I have been dieting pretty well. I'm eating about 300-350g of protein/day, about 200-250g of carbs (close to no sugar), very little fat (no more than 100-150g), and close to 4000 calories a day. I'm about 6'2" 245lbs. I'm benching about 375 and squating around 415. My BFP is around 7%. I'm 18, so I'm thinking about competing in the teen class AND the novice class. What do you guys think?

I lift legs/back/bis on Mondays and Thursdays, Chest/shoulders/tris on Tuesdays and Fridays, Heavy Cardio and smaller muscles (neck, forearms, etc.) on Wednesdays, Light running everyday, and abs 3 days a week. I change it up, too, so on mondays i'll emphasize my legs more, and on thursdays more my back and bis. Likewise, on tuesdays i'll hit my chest hard, and on fridays i'll concentrate more on my tris. Is this good?

I have been on a cycle of Enth 750mg/wk and EQ 500mg/wk
    I changed to Cyp 800mg/wk, EQ 500mg/wk, and Adrol 100mg on off days - 150mg on heavy training days.
    In these next 5 weeks I'm going to run Enth 1000mg/wk, Tren 100mg EOD, and Winnie 150mg ED. How does this sound? Please advise, thanks.

TPH
    TPH is offline New Member
    Taking any anti e's to block water?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I would deffinitly through in 1mg of arimidex or 1.25mg of letro to get hold of the water...XXL

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    how'd you do?

Thread Information