Random is offline RETIRED VET

Question for MikeXXL or anyone else...

Hey guys, what do you think will happen if i try to fat-load for contest prep during the finals days before the show if i basically cut sodium out a couple days before? would it have a reverse effect and hold water or do you think that it really wouldnt affect my condition as i cut my water on friday night...

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I would only fat load the last day before the show and i would not do it untill about 3-4 hours after you have already cut your water...so for exemple...
    Cut water at 5:00pm on firday
    Fat load meal at 9:00-10:00pm I find fat loading to be pretty safe but i preffer to do it when there is no water presence and it's been cut out...hope that helps...XXL

yea i used your advice 2 years ago and it worked wonders, it seems im holding some water right now and not as crisp as last time so i was thinking cut sodium even more the last 3 days--but not eliminate it...then fat load friday--would that affect my water retention in a bad way?

I do not like plqaying with sodium, if you mess it up you will end up even worst off...and it is very easy to mess it up...that's why i leave water and spdium manipulation to the ver last day...this way if things go wrong, you will proly not see negative effects untill sunday monring and will cruise through the show...so in my opinion i say no to the early sodium cutting, unless you are using Aldecton for diuretic but i still would not do it...peace...XXL

also, Mike, do you still use ice cream during the load on friday? would some be a good choice?

This coming show i will do dry oatmeal with chicken and steak and for fat load i will do half large pizza with no cheese and large serving of icecream, it's works great for me, i had that for one of my cheat meals and it filled me out really well, my vascularity went through the roof and i tightened up i was still drinking water so if i cut my water i should look great...XXL

Thread Information