MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder

ROBBED at the NY METS

Dudes 2 weeks ago I did the NY Metropolitan 3/19 I got first in my Masters class then for the overall I got ROBBED big time. then got robbed again in the middle weight novice and open. OK I thought nothing of it I was happy for my first time out, but when you have 200 people coming up to you and telling you, bnro yo ugot robbed big time, then I saw the pictures now I'm a bit angry (fuel for fire). Is it like this at all Body building competiions? I was told to do the Jr.USA's in south carolina april 16th because of how well I look. I would post pictures but I dont really know how to do that any help will be appreciated. please comment.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    Dudes 2 weeks ago I did the NY Metropolitan 3/19 I got first in my Masters class then for the overall I got ROBBED big time. then got robbed again in the middle weight novice and open. OK I thought nothing of it I was happy for my first time out, but when you have 200 people coming up to you and telling you, bnro yo ugot robbed big time, then I saw the pictures now I'm a bit angry (fuel for fire). Is it like this at all Body building competiions? I was told to do the Jr.USA's in south carolina april 16th because of how well I look. I would post pictures but I dont really know how to do that any help will be appreciated. please comment.
    I was at the show. I do remember the guy who won Masters and yes, you were robbed. I have no clue how that guy placed higher than you. I don't remember who won open middle and novice. I'd have to look at the pictures. I only saw 1 weakness on you and that was calves. The guy who won masters waist and gut looked horrible. If you heard people in the audience not happy with his placing I was one of them. You looked much better.

I need to compete this year man....****

Yo Carlos thanx a lot. when i show people the pictures they are like NO WAY this guy beat you out. so I'm just using that as fuel for my fire, now I'd love for those guys to be in the same line up in South Carolina 2 weeks from now at the Jr. Nationals. different judges different results. Yes i always had weak calves. tried everything from heave sets to high reps, even synthol. nothing works on these stubborn calves of mine.

Comp Pictures

MrMent1on is the guy with the dreads.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ROBBED at the NY METS-mets01.jpg   ROBBED at the NY METS-ny-metropolitan-033.jpg  

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Which guy beat you?

RATM is offline Senior Member
    Congrats on doing the show regardless of your placing. IMO, there will always be judging mishaps and placement errors, i guess its the nature of the game

Quote Originally Posted by Hypertrophy
    Which guy beat you?
    The guy to the left in the first picture. MrMent1on is the guy with the dreads.

Thanks Carlos for posting those pics for me. OK that was the middle weight class and that was a close one, but if you saw the guy that beat me for the overall masters, you would be disgusted. but like I said, it's fuel for my fire.

Looking good bro

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    You looked great Bro...yes you did get robbed in the middles, unfortunatly that's the name of the game, i have been robbed a few times myself so i feel your pain Bro...unfortunatly it's in the judges hands and they don't always see thigs the way the people in the crowd do...in anycase CONGRATS on your placing, you look very well conditioned and hard...great job!
    XXL

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    You looked great Bro...yes you did get robbed in the middles, unfortunatly that's the name of the game, i have been robbed a few times myself so i feel your pain Bro...unfortunatly it's in the judges hands and they don't always see thigs the way the people in the crowd do...in anycase CONGRATS on your placing, you look very well conditioned and hard...great job!
    XXL
    Thanks a lot big Mike

Thread Information