MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder

Jr.USA Next Week Help

I'm currently 192lbs and in 6 days i need to weigh in at 176lbs. I'll carb deplete from now until then with Tilapia fish and water olny, along with 1 hour cardio in the morning on an empty stomach and 1 hour at night until wednesday night and maybe thursday if I need it, also droping water from thursday afternoon because I'm flying friday and flying holds water. started to take R-ALA and Vanadyl Sulfate. Weigh in friday night most likely flat as hell, but then eat my ass off right after the weigh-in with nothing to drink.. any suggestion, please comment.
    Last edited by MrMent1on; 04-09-2005 at 07:37 PM.

Well after last night's cardio and this morning cardio, plus pissing all night I just weighed 185lbs, so i'll be OK. BTW I cut cardio down to only 40 minutes. trying not to stimulate the legs too much. I'll add a little to this posting everyday.
    This morning after cardio I drank chicken flavored bouillon (2 cubes, taste like soup) thats 2200 mg of sodium to load sodium before I cut water on thursday. then I drank 2 scoops of Isopure in 5 egg whites blended with 6 cubes of ice about 65 mg of protein. 3 more meals with fish and water only then 1 more serving of isopure egg whites and ice cubes making only 5 meals, I'm use to 7 meals lets see if I can survive..
    Last edited by MrMent1on; 04-10-2005 at 06:52 AM.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    How many days are you sodium loading prior to cutting your sodium?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Shoot me a PM Mr.

haven't seen you on yahoo as yet

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Shoot me a PM Mr.

haven't seen you on yahoo as yet
    I'm loading sodium for 4 days then droping on Thursday, I'm cutting water Thursday afternoon due to flying, usually cut water friday evening. i'm hardly on yahoo, only by request, but I'll check for you.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I think you should be ok for the weight in...i think those are some very drastic tacktics to get thhe weight down, but you have to make the middles so you have to do what you have to do...and yes flying will make you retain water, so i agree with that but dropping water on thursday is insane in my opinion...well, good luck at your show Bro...judging by the avatar you should be fine...XXL

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    I think you should be ok for the weight in...i think those are some very drastic tacktics to get thhe weight down, but you have to make the middles so you have to do what you have to do...and yes flying will make you retain water, so i agree with that but dropping water on thursday is insane in my opinion...well, good luck at your show Bro...judging by the avatar you should be fine...XXL
    Thanx a lot big Mike> I usually dont drop water until Friday night but because of flying and the weigh-in is also friday night, I have no choice.
    This Morning got up & still holding at 185lbs. didnt do morning cardio yet. my goal is to weigh about 180 - 181 by thursday morning.
    Last edited by MrMent1on; 04-11-2005 at 06:07 AM.

kdtl61 is offline Junior Member
    Hey,
    How much weight did you put back on since your last show?

Quote Originally Posted by kdtl61
    Hey,
    How much weight did you put back on since your last show?
    last show I weighed in at 177lbs and when up to as much as 192lbs down to 185 now headed back down to 176-177lbs

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i guess it's the million $$ question...

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    since i respect you mikexxl so much for you contest prep skills.....me being a guy who doesn't have a ton of guys who compete around him to go over everything( i had gaspari, but he turned out to amount to no help). i know this is going to sound crazy and you may not even want to go into it, but what does your say 12-16 weeks before a show look like? i mean when do you start some things/ stop other things, carb deplete/ load, sodium deplete/ load, use water/ omit it, etc. i had to carb deplete and load for a gaspari photo shoot and i have to say i think i was shredded as ****, but it was like i never filled back up. i mean he gave me a broad way to do it with no real specifics on detail. i couldn't even get it right IMO. now i was hoping to talk to him when i was started to do all this in the last bit of time before that august show i was gonna do. my thoughts are 1.) he doesn't give a **** to help completely and 2.) i don't even want to ask him because i now he probably doesn't give a **** rally,haha.
    that's why i was hoping to get at least an outline of exactly when to do what and then work on tailoring it to me. i'm lost

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    since i respect you mikexxl so much for you contest prep skills.....me being a guy who doesn't have a ton of guys who compete around him to go over everything( i had gaspari, but he turned out to amount to no help). i know this is going to sound crazy and you may not even want to go into it, but what does your say 12-16 weeks before a show look like? i mean when do you start some things/ stop other things, carb deplete/ load, sodium deplete/ load, use water/ omit it, etc. i had to carb deplete and load for a gaspari photo shoot and i have to say i think i was shredded as ****, but it was like i never filled back up. i mean he gave me a broad way to do it with no real specifics on detail. i couldn't even get it right IMO. now i was hoping to talk to him when i was started to do all this in the last bit of time before that august show i was gonna do. my thoughts are 1.) he doesn't give a **** to help completely and 2.) i don't even want to ask him because i now he probably doesn't give a **** rally,haha.
    that's why i was hoping to get at least an outline of exactly when to do what and then work on tailoring it to me. i'm lost
    I am going to outline my last weeks prep in my other post about my contest prep...so keep an eye out for that as i am 3 weeks out from the first show now...so there will be a lot of detailed info there...XXL

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    Can you say HiJack

Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    Can you say HiJack

Today i'm down to 182lbs in the morning that is with 6 pounds to go in a little over 48 hours to 176lbs.. hopefully I have 6 lbs of water I can dump by Friday at 12 noon, being that I have to catch a flight that will last 4 hours there will be no dumping water at that time. so lets see how it plays out. It would be sad if I get thrown into light-heavy because of 1 or 2 lbs over the middle weight limit. but if I do .. so what.

Thursday 4/14, 1 day before weigh-in, woke up to weight at 180lbs, right on target. i'll drink about a gallon and a half by noon and then cut water, and suffer thru until friday at 7pm at weigh in, goal is 176lbs. lets hope I have an extra half gallon of water to drain from my body, because this 180 is a morning weight. keep you posted.

Night before weigh-in weight at 178lbs looks pretty solid that I'll make it down to 176 by tomorrow afternoon at 1pm when I have to get on the Plane. Next time I'll know etter an dgo down at least 24 hours prior to weigh-in.

Keep us posted and good luck Bro!
    XXL

Latin is offline Associate Member
    Ya certainly keep us posted.
    Best of luck

Woke up this morning. GOAL is meet, weight at 175lbs. now to eat light and go weigh in at that weight, weigh-in is around 7pm for me so I need to hold out until then. after weigh-in I'm going to carb up with insulin and eat my ass off, but cannot drink a **** thing. I'll be back sunday night and will post my results as soon as I come in. thanks you guy.

Latin is offline Associate Member
    Go get em tiger!

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Good luck bro....

Right on Bro...now go kick some ass!!
    XXL

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Well, how'd it go??? I heard the middles was a tough class...

Quote Originally Posted by doctorherb
    Well, how'd it go??? I heard the middles was a tough class...
    I Just Got back. the Middle weight was tough... see my new threat.

Thread Information