Thread: headaches.....

beyonddriven is offline Associate Member

headaches.....

Hey guys the past week or so I have been getting really bad headaches when I train. I know it has something to do with my diet. At two and a half weeks out how much sugar, fat, and carbs should I be taking in to maintain a "healthy body." I think I might be overdoing the cardio and diet as I am constantly feeling as if I am going to throw up in the morning and have the headaches in the evening when I lift. I was thinking maybe adding a little more fat, sugar, or carbs to my diet to compensate. What do you guys think? By the way my bodyfat is around 5% right now had it checked four days ago.

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Good fats (salmon, flax seed oil, etc) should be used along with complex(low glycemic)carbs...No sugar right now, wait til you carb up

beyonddriven is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorherb
    Good fats (salmon, flax seed oil, etc) should be used along with complex(low glycemic)carbs...No sugar right now, wait til you carb up
    I am going to try uping my carbs 40 grams or so and see if it helps my guess is it will. Thanks for the reply

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    go see a doctor, and tell him everything. Only do so if your doctor is a good one who really cares for his patiences.

Thread Information