MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder

Jr.USA Was A Good One

Hey Bros, I just got back from the Jr.USA in South Carolina and I Must tell you that I weighed in at 172lbs, right into the toughest weight class they had there this year. Yes the Middle weight was the hardest, best looking and toughest class to judge. 12 competitors in the line up and anyone looked as if they could have won. Well this was my first National show and i'm proud to say I took 5th place. I'll be back next year for a 1st place trophy hopefully Light-Heavy weight class. It was a wonderful and learning experience. I'd like to thank all you bros who supported me.

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    Thats awesome bro, congrats. Is that the picture in your avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by arnoldwannab
    Thats awesome bro, congrats. Is that the picture in your avatar?
    Avatar picture was at the NY Met. March 19th 2005

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    very impressive, was this NPC?

Quote Originally Posted by arnoldwannab
    very impressive, was this NPC?
    Yes it was NPC Jr.USA

kdtl61 is offline Junior Member
    Dude,
    Top 5 at any NPC national show rocks.
    I always say the middles and the light heavies are the hardest best shape guys on stage.
    Way to go bro.
    Your water dropped a fair more then you planned?
    What did you dry out with?
    So, are you eating up now or gunning for another show?

Congrates on putting forth such a strong showing,
    k

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Congrats...pics????

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Awesome job bro, congrats...you should write "yes this is me" in your avatar so people stop asking!

Quote Originally Posted by kdtl61
    Dude,
    Top 5 at any NPC national show rocks.
    I always say the middles and the light heavies are the hardest best shape guys on stage.
    Way to go bro.
    Your water dropped a fair more then you planned?
    What did you dry out with?
    So, are you eating up now or gunning for another show?

Congrates on putting forth such a strong showing,
    k
    It was unbelieveable the amount of weight and water I dropped. in 5 days i dropprd exactly 20 lbs. Thursday morning I woke up somewhere about 181lbs before I took DYAZIDE at 1pm Thrusday afternoon. Friday morning i woke up after pissing all night at 174-175 and I was Happy and relieved because of fearing not making the weight. see its very hard keeping my weight down below 180+. NO more competition until november (Nationals). so I started to eat my ass off. this morning I weighed 187lbs. LOL freaking 15lbs. heaver in 2 days.Bros. its time to move up to light heavy. cant hold my weigback anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by doctorherb
    Congrats...pics????
    No pics yet, I went by myself so I didnt have anyone to take pictures therefore as soon as those pictures comes out on other sites I'll grab them and let you bros see them.

Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    Awesome job bro, congrats...you should write "yes this is me" in your avatar so people stop asking!
    Good suggestion Judd, I dont know how to . explain to me how to do it and its done, it is starting to be very redundant.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Well done Bro, you inspire me to keep going i have 2 weeks left to my first show and 4 to the next, this is when it gets really tough...once again you did great let ;s see some pics as i am sure you looked great...XXL

Latin is offline Associate Member
    Good work and congratulations , u inspire me aswell!
    Cant wait to do do my first show!

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    if you have the time, post what you did to lose those last few pounds during the last couple of days befor the show.

Quote Originally Posted by bmg
    if you have the time, post what you did to lose those last few pounds during the last couple of days befor the show.
    OK here is the truth. This was my 3rd show in 4 weeks. I had no clue that the diet was going to get harder and harder with each show. I wanted to deplete myself of carbs from monday. however i was weak in the mind and woke up monday morning and ate 3 bowls of FROSTED FLAKES CEREAL (dont do that) as the day went along I cleaned up my act. tuesday woke up, and had oatmeal with 10 egg whites, i just poured in the egg whites into the oatmeal and cooked it all together (trying anything) then I did fish and veggies for the rest of the day. Wednesday I did strickly fish and water, no veggies and no shakes from sunday. thursday the same, fish and water, however I cut it down to only 4 meals on thursday, also tried to drink about 2 gallons of water thursday morning. I only made it to 1.5 gallons and cut water at 1pm and took 2 DYAZIDE. as you might remember the reason why i cut water from thursday was because i was flying on friday and flying holds water. other wise i would have cut water on friday about 7pm. friday morning I got up and because I was almost dry i ate 2 rice crispy treats, then at 12 noon I ate 5 egg white omlette mixed with onions, green and red pepppers and tomatos. at 3pm between connecting flights had the same egg white omlette and another rice crispy treat. weighed in at 6:30 and went straight to wendy's. had a triple burger and small fries with a bake potato and not a **** thing to drink. this was my carb up. 2 hours later I had half a pizza hut medium pie. (not joking) so there was my week. oh I did sodium load with boullion cubes and heavy seasoning on my fish and cut salt/sodium thursday morning. if I had to do anything different I would try to load with cleaner food like sweet potatos, but I was 700 miles from home. so there you have it, my week. Any questions, just ask, i'm always willing to help.

oh I forgot to tell you guys about the cardio part. I did 2 hours a day from mondays to wednesday and 30 minutes thursday morning no an empty stomach. the 2 hours was broken up into 1 hour in the morning on an empty stomach and 1 hour at night before i went to bed. workout was light and high reps 20 - 25 reps each set. last leg workout was last friday.

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    congrates bro. nice job

Thread Information