rockie is offline Junior Member

binged 2 days before contest..

i thought i wasn't going to be able to enter contest because somebody quit there job and me and my parents own a sports bar.. i found out this morning that i was gonna have to work on saturday, which i wasn't to upset because the big show i really want to do is in 2 weeks... so i binged today and ate everything...till about 5pm then i got a phone call that my brother was gonna be in town and could cover the shift. ]

now want to do the show... my bodyfat is under 5% do you think if i deplete today and tommorow and load up on the saturday morning for the show... do youk think my body will still dry out.... i was using a ketogenic diet and i have some dyazide to start taking tommorow after i cut my water...and i have humalog to carb load with... any input would really help me i don't have that much time... thanks fellas..

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Ye si think you can still get ready...just like you said go low carb for thursday and friday...cut your water on Friday at around 5:00pm and take your dyazide 25-50mg at around 7:00pm...in the morning go have a fat loading meal...and if you are still holding some water take another 25mg of Dyazide...good luck..XXL

rockie is offline Junior Member
    do you think i should do a fat loading meal or go carb load meal with insulin ... the carbs should suck the water right out of me as long as i don't drink any water right... let me know thanks..

I would do a fat/carb meal saturday morning, maybe some hashbrowns a few donuts, some oatmeal cookies, i wold not use insulin as that may make you hold some water...my saturday morning meal before the show in 1 week will be...3 jelly filled donuts & 6 oatmeal raisin cookies...that will be at 7:00am before the 12:00pm prejudging...for the rest i will eat ricecakes with jelly on top...30min. before stage 2 more donuts and 4iu of slin 30 minutes before this meal...good luck Bro...XXL

Remember you are not drinking any more water and Dyazide flashes you out pretty quick...so you should be fine...XXL

kdtl61 is offline Junior Member
    Mike,
    You advise him to take his dyazide at 7:00pm after cutting water at 5:00pm.
    I saw on another post where you felt it took the dyazide 1 hour to start to work and you advised taking it 1 hour before cutting water.
    I'm gathering all the info i can on dyazide usage and want to make sure I didn't miss something.

Rockie,
    The bindge day you had will end up helping fill you out.
    Good luck with pulling it together for Sat. show.
    kdtl61

Yes i would normally recomend it 1 hour before cutting water...however because he will be taking Aldectone, i think he should let his natural ability to dry out after cutting the water do it's job and then further inhance it with the addition of Dyazide...i will be doing somethin alonge those lines for my first show to see how it works for me...i should have my last weeks diet posted there soon as well as all other goodies...good question thou...i kind of new you would bring that up...LOL...XXL

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    so how did the show turn out????

Thread Information