ElDiAbLo19 is offline Junior Member

Competition Size

Im 22 years old. Within the last 2 years ive seriously started to lift and am becoming more and more obssesed with it. I've got good genes for muscle shape, however a very small bone structure. My wrists are only 7 inch circumference and I am 6'3. I am currently 215 with 15% bodyfat. I know I need a lot of work, but my question in competition is about size. I am pretty evenly developed but need my calves to grow. If i was evenly developed what weight and % body fat am I looking at so i can start competing withought embarrasing myself or the sport. I figure if my weight is around 240 with 10% bodyfat befor contest prep, then I can do local events for experience.....any thoughts would be great.........

thanks

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    To give you an idea, I came from 230, 14%Bf and competed at 176lbs middle weight at 5'9". personally I thought I was too tall for that weight class, but i did great, however its time to move up to the 190s. I'd say for 6'3" you should compete around 195 for your first time and thats coming from 240lbs.

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't worry about it. Do your best, diet, train, etc, and look the best you can. If you get blown away, then it is a learning experience. I am natural and doing my first show soon. I know I will look like a kid next to some of the un-natural competitors, but I am doing it for fun. I am about 6'2" and plan on competing at 195 or so. . . My wrists are 6.5". . .

ElDiAbLo19 is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the advise guys

Thread Information