silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

Good and the Bad

Probably will not see any pic posted from my show, was OVER dieted big time, and came in at 176, 1st show was 192lbs, but did learn a lot, a) you need someone with objective view to coach you a bit I should have stoped cardio weeks ago. b) Shit loading/fat loading works, but my legs filled out for prejudging, buy upper body was still soft, he came in really nice about 1pm about 2 hours too late but was 100% better at night show, but too late, i was too small and had burt up all my muscle. Probably should have been 3rd was 4th no excuses i fucked up, and came in way too light.

ann
    ann is offline Female Member
    I'm still in awe of you.......Great Job There will be a next time !
    TEST DOES A BODY BEST

MuscledFreakz
    FeminineMuscle
    SculptedByIron

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    EC, you live and learn. You are still a hero of mine for getting out there and competing.

No matter what shape or place you came in you are an idol of mine, and hang in there you'll do better next time.

no worries....all is cool

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Sorry to hear, but that's how we get better. Every show you do you end up get to know your body better than ever. Peace I'll shoot you a pm

RATM is offline Senior Member
    ec, great job no matter what your placing. i have seven weeks to go and will win for the both of us. keep up the great work and the informative posts

bigtraps is offline Member
    Originally posted by ann
    I'm still in awe of you.......Great Job There will be a next time !
    Same here E_C......good luck with the next one

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Sorry to here that Bro, as long as you learned a lot from yor expiriance it's all god and worth all the hard work it takes a while to figure out what really works for you body and what does not. Read my Post for my results not as good as i would have hoped either...

PM brother let's chat...

bty - thanks to pete235 for helping out backstage with tan and what not. I was in sorry ass shape after pre-judging, close to passing out at resturant. but got a bacon cheese burger and bake potato's and fuilds into me and looked full by time i got home, then had wendie's bacson double with bake potato and 2 junior woppers on way in door for night show and again was getting better all the time. So looks like i need to shit load longer, and even better by sun... i e-mail you the pics mike so you can have a look.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I was there. EC's legs were there in the morning (best legs in the class) but upper body was soft and holding. After some fat loading his upper body really dried up and looked much better for eveing show...too bad decisions are made during pre-judging. Much props to my friend for really bringing up his abs in the last few weeks and a BIG thanks to EC and his wife for having Bert and I stay at their beautiful home for the weekend. They are very classy people. Next year, I'll be on stage and EC will be helping me with backstage prep.

Pete any pics coming my way? Have not seen anything yet?

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Great job Eyecandy!...It takes alot of guts and determination just to think about competing...So we'll chalk this one up as another Victory for the AR board.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    All this sounds so cliche and i hate it but it's true...if you only learn one thing, (and it sounds like you learned more than one) you are that much more ahead of the game for next time...

I have the utmost respect for you and anyone who steps on stage because i know it is one of the hardest...mentally and physically demanding things you will ever have to do (voluntarily anyway) so try and be proud of what you accomplished

Very few people have the balls and dedication to do it...so many people say they are going to, and never do...or they diet for a week and say "well, my job takes up too much time" or "i need to get a little bigger" year after year...they just don't have what it takes and you do

Enjoy your food
    What happens here, stays here

well primo that goes back to point a you are SO mind fucked those last few weeks the objective person is need to tell you diet harder back off whatever is needed.... your right, i hear same stuff, you looked soft.. ba ba ba.. i will do better when i complete next year, which never happens... or they get cold so they can't train or whatever the case.. always a reason... so i don
    t let those things brother me.

GOOD luck with your show!

Kid Shred is offline Member
    Sorry to hear 'bout the show, but a true perfectionist such as yourself (and/or any other competitive Bodybuilder) is rarely satisfied at the end of the day no matter the placings.The point is you've come out of the show with more knowledge in your Arsenal, and it's just like the G.I. Joe characters said at the end of the show,........"Knowing is half the Battle!".Sorry about the Uberdork reference but I'm sure you'll clean house next time, till then stay on the road less traveled.

Thread Information