Lmg2701 is offline Junior Member

Hey Mike hope you're feeling better, can't wait to see the last week journal!

Hope you're feeling better bro, I'm really looking forward to seeing your last weeks contest prep. Good luck with that new baby that's on the way.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    It's been 2 weeks now and i am finally feeling ok...i will try to post up the last week prep later on this week...peace...XXL

kdtl61 is offline Junior Member
    I'm also interested in reviewing your last week prep.
    Mike do you see anything in that last week that you would have changed now? Do, you think anything you did might have caused you to become sicker then you would have? Ok, thats question isn't quite right. Because we all know that during the dieting phase with the products we us our systems are very much comprmised. MEaning our amune systems are stress big time.

Mike glad to here you are feeling much better. It has been a week or more since I have been on. Did your girl have the baby? How did that go?

Best of luck,
    k

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Yeah i now am a proud father of a baby girl, Chantelle Jalin 7lbs-12oz...the wife did it natural with no drugs and made me so proude, she is one tough cookie...

As for errors i might have done, i sshould have taken one more small dose of diuretics on saturday morning 50mg of aldectone or 25mg of Dyazide or Aldactazide would have done the trick, and probably should have fat loaded Saturday morning instead of friday night...i am busy with my baby girl for now but i realy want to put up the final weeks prep on here, so just bear with me guys......peace...XXL

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    congratulations... you are a lucky man! Good luck with the baby girl... remember, there IS a double standard for girls!!!lol

Thread Information