TheCTkid is offline New Member

Help me get shreded and ripped!!!!!!

Im 19yrs old 5'6 180 16in arms 44in chest just started i have a pretty strong core i know how to get mass but i have no clue besides diet on how to get rip im currently trying 45 minutes cardio with sweatshirts and long pants i also go to the sauna alot fully dressed to loose the water weight so far its comin out great but i need some idvice how to get fully toned and ripped i wana do a comp in agust I was thinkin of messin with clen and t3 but i wasn't that happy kinda scared after reading about it I have them bust not sure if i should be using them I just need some good idvice thanx.

wild-one is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCTkid
    Im 19yrs old 5'6 180 16in arms 44in chest just started i have a pretty strong core i know how to get mass but i have no clue besides diet on how to get rip im currently trying 45 minutes cardio with sweatshirts and long pants i also go to the sauna alot fully dressed to loose the water weight so far its comin out great but i need some idvice how to get fully toned and ripped i wana do a comp in agust I was thinkin of messin with clen and t3 but i wasn't that happy kinda scared after reading about it I have them bust not sure if i should be using them I just need some good idvice thanx.
    There is absolutely no point in dropping water weight now....that's not going to do a damn thing for fat loss. You want to get ripped you need to post up your diet....and try doing some sprints instead of 45 minutes of steady state fully dressed

Thread Information