steph_chip is offline Junior Member

Quit Sust 250 before contest

I want to know how many weeks I should stop my sust250 before contest in 7weeks now.... I have very great result on sust250, tren . I'm 197lbs at 4.5%BF. Some people ran test(like proprionate) until few days of the contest, I like test on the entire of my cycle any suggestion ...??? And what about the anadrol50 5 days before contest...???

Thanks for your help!!!

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I would stop sust250 7-8 weks out and replace it with Propinate, run prop untill 1 week out and you can replace it with test susoenssion at that time if you want run that till 2 days out, anadrol starting 5-7 days out is fine...also i would make sure you are taking Arimidex or Famara to stop the water retantion cause by estrogen...good luck...XXL

steph_chip is offline Junior Member
    Ok I'll check that, but it still only 5weeks to show...to late to switch to proprionate??? I have plan to take anadrol 5 days before show at 100mg... I have the anti-e. Thanks a lot MIKE XXL

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    It's better late then not at all, i would cut the sust out right now and replace it with prop...anadrol will be fine at 100mg and start your anti-Es right now...XXL

Thread Information