Stew is offline Junior Member

9 days out, diet Q!

Ok guys im 9 days out right now and iv had to carb deplete for....well this is my 3rd week if i remember right. its Thursday right now a week before the competition and Im very lean and hard. still getting leaner but Im not very flat. What is going on im only eating 55gr of carbs, I should be flat right now. This now only confuses me for my carbing up phase.

Any advise. I dont know if I wrote that down right, kinda brain dead right now.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    If you are not flat do not worry about limit your carb up time maybe just fat load on saturday morning...good luck...XXL

kdtl61 is offline Junior Member
    Are the 55 carbs from veggies or a complex carb like oats or yams?
    Have you had any others that know what full and flat mean look at you.
    I only say this because if you have been low carbs for 3 weeks you might just be flat. Flat does not mean you look like a 12 year old boy. Your muscles will still hold some size even flat. What were you eating per day before 3 weeks ago? Were you eating 200 carbs a day? How has your cardio schedule been? Intence? Are you spent at the end of the day dragging tail? This type of info helps us. We can't say for sure what to do because we can see you. Go with your gut. I just always feel guys are more depleted then they ever think they are. Trust me here I'm been one of those guys a few times.
    Best of luck at your show.
    kdtl61

Stew is offline Junior Member
    Thanks fellas. The competition is over now and I got first in my class. It was awsome!! I started carbing up on wednesday with 500gr then thursday with 500gr and friday before weight in i had 350gr and after weigh in i had pizza and candy. The next morning i had pankakes and rice cakes all morning. In between prejudging and the finals I ate a quesadia and had a rye and coke, one glass of wine, and some cooler drink. By the evening i was way harder and dryer than the morning

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    CONGRTATS BRO, now if you would have fatloaded like that in the morning before prejudging...

Thread Information