Thread: The new Flex

CrazyKC is offline Associate Member

The new Flex

If you have seen the new flex then you will know what i am talking about when I say I think Ronnie will have some competition this year come olympia time. Alex Federov is looking amazing. Tell me what you think.

Bump!

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Do you have any pix?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    People still read flex?

Alex...i was talking about him the gym this evening.

he's huge...that's a given... but bodybuilding's not just about size.

He's too young...i.e. he isn't carrying the grainy look that maturity gives.

That's one area Ronnie's got him beat.

Federov's pec tear...tho repaired and healed well is an evident when he stands next to ronnie (reveiw the european pro show where ronnie, jay and federov were lined up side-by side)

Ronnie'll win again this year.

Served is offline Associate Member
    No one will beat ronnie as long as he's competing. Probably didnt want to hear that but we all know it. I'll be seeing him guest pose here in about 4 weeks, i'll let you guys know how hes looking. Nobody in bodybuilding today has the size and conditioning that he has, hands down the winner everytime and he deserves it.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    He had a pec tear, that right there will limit him. Yates was the only one who could overcome that...

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    He had a pec tear, that right there will limit him. Yates was the only one who could overcome that...
    He arguably overcame his injuries. I think he looked like shit at more than a couple Olympias.

Dorain Yates is one of the greatest bodybuilders of all time hands down.

bump!

Big M is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, looked flat and fat in the olympia´s Looks GREEAAT in this picture tho http://www.flexonline.it/381.html (not like Big Ron Of course)

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I doubt he will be top 10 at the mr o to be honest. coleman, dexter, cutler, james, charles, martines just to name a few are better.

He is one big muther****er no doubt about it but he has a wierd looking body. Not as bad as artwood but close.

YYZ
    YYZ is offline Junior Member
    Gotta pay his dues yet.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    I doubt he will be top 10 at the mr o to be honest. coleman, dexter, cutler, james, charles, martines just to name a few are better.

He is one big muther****er no doubt about it but he has a wierd looking body. Not as bad as artwood but close.
    Add Badell, and don't forget federov has a pec tear that will hold him back in his chest...

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    ahh yeah Badell. Im worried that Badell is ruining himself now though. Stomach seems to be growing a bit to fast

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    yeh federov is huge, but his physique is realli strange, i dont no how to explain it. Theres no way he'll beat ronnie, even if he came in better than ron (which aint gona happen) then the politics of the whole thing will cause ron to get it neway. I mean, do none of u guys find it weird that no mr o has been defeated since bannout? Ronnie will win woteva his condition pretty much, as 2001 and 2002 showed.

yea the politics are going to be a big factore with Ronnie and jay still leading the pac.

DizzyBoy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyKC
    Dorain Yates is one of the greatest bodybuilders of all time hands down.
    Yates sucked. No genetics. He had a wide waist and no legs. He had one good set of pictures taken of him. He had no biceps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The new Flex-yates.jpg  

hollisurfer is offline New Member
    no genetics? yup it takes absolutely no genetics to win that many olympias in a row. non what so ever! with that being said, when do you plan to compete in the olympia dizzy? you must give credit where credit is due, the Yates did the best with what he had to work with, and did a damn good job of it.

syd
    syd is offline Junior Member
    i hate to say it...but coleman will win as long as he competes. but once he is gone, the mr. o will hopefully take bodybuilding into a new direction...my hope is cutler and d.j. usher in a new era of balance and mass.

coleman really is holding bodybuilding back...his amazing mass and genetics will continue to dominate until he retires. if he looses the mr. o...i will be very amazed.

DizzyBoy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hollisurfer
    no genetics? yup it takes absolutely no genetics to win that many olympias in a row. non what so ever! with that being said, when do you plan to compete in the olympia dizzy? you must give credit where credit is due, the Yates did the best with what he had to work with, and did a damn good job of it.
    Yates was a successful bodybuilder. I think that his physique leaves something to be desired. He has a wide waist (much like Iron Jay). He has no legs. Please review the 94 or 96 Olympia and you tell me who won that show. for 97 my pick goes to Nasser or Ray. Preferably Ray. Where does "when do you plan to compete in the olympia dizzy?" that play into this topic at all? Yates won his last 3 years due to politics. He had terrible symmetry. I have a video of the 97 olympia if you'd like to see it. You will see what I'm talking about.

hollisurfer is offline New Member
    I dont argue that he won some of them because of politcs. hell, most of the pros would not finish the place they did if it was not for the "powers that be". thats why ronnie is going to win the next olympia, whether he deserves it or not. I have huge respect for some of the pros that the judges seem to hate, ie Nasser and Lee Priest, they look amazing and never finish as good as they should because they are not "sleeping with the judges". AS far as dorian not having good legs, he did make FLEX's top 20 best legs EVER.

Pitbull is offline Junior Member
    Fedorov is huge but its the muscle maturity and those small chisseled out muscles in between Ronnie's mass that truely sets him apart. Is it the same flex where they had a comparison between Fedorov and Chris Cook ?

Thread Information