Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    oliveoil is offline Female Member

Question When to quit HGH before competition

Hi all
    My first competition is coming up July 16th (30 days from now). Can anyone tell me when I should stop taking my HGH (2 i.u x 6 days a week for 5 months)? Also on Anavar (10 mg for 2 1/2 months) I am 5'0" and weigh 105. Bodyfat is at 12%. I'm doing figure so plan on cutting to 9% in the next 30 days. I wasn't planning on cutting the Var at all clear up to show, but feel the HGH is making me retain water. Thanks for any help you can offer.

kdtl61 is offline Junior Member
    My suggestion would to drop out the gh any day now. 3 weeks out at a minimum. The anavar can stay in up to and after show if you like.
    You are holding a few pounds of water now. It would be nice to get that off and see how you are looking. You should tighten up all over.
    Are you using clen . it tends to help keep you dry also.

Good luck at your show.

MIKE_XXL is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I know of guys that use it all the way to 2 weeks out...but to be on a safer side i would go with what kdtl61 said and cut it out at 3 weeks, that should be planty of time to loose the water...good luck...XXL
    SOURCE CHECKS ONLY FOR USERS WITH OVER 100 POSTS.

All of the Statements made by Mr. Mike_XXL are purely fictional and have absolutely no merit and are not meant to cure, prevent or diagnose any disease, please consult your Physician before starting any exercise and supplement regiment.

Canadian proud, Northern muscle baby!

Thread Information