Grant is offline Member

Help for Competition

A buddy of mine was advised to take Winstrol , Prop, and Clen for his contest in two months. He had ordered his supplies and now his competition trainer is nowhere to be found. What should his cycle look like to prepare for his competition. Ordinarily I could help design a cycle, but I do not pretend to know how to design his pre-comp cycle. I know Mike will know this answer.

Served is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    A buddy of mine was advised to take Winstrol, Prop, and Clen for his contest in two months. He had ordered his supplies and now his competition trainer is nowhere to be found. What should his cycle look like to prepare for his competition. Ordinarily I could help design a cycle, but I do not pretend to know how to design his pre-comp cycle. I know Mike will know this answer.
    I'll let someone else speak for the clen . lol. Million different ways. Depending on how much gear he has could be an issue. I'd run prop EOD for 12, Winnie 100mgs EOD for 8. Not much gear here, but if I had that only that would be the way i would run it.

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    With all the stresses I went through precontest, I would never take gear. I had enough to worry about so I just competed all natural.

Grant is offline Member
    More specifically, he has 50ml of 50mg/ml of Winny and 50ml of 100mg/ml of Prop. He has 200 .02mcg Clen

beyonddriven is offline Associate Member
    I would go 6 weeks of winny at 50mg ed. The prop would depend on how much test he wants to run a week. Could do 100mg ed right up till the contest, his call. JMO ask some others as well.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypertrophy
    With all the stresses I went through precontest, I would never take gear. I had enough to worry about so I just competed all natural.
    I have to echo this sentiment.

We're assuming that the guy in question's contest isn't drug-tested. Is it?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beyonddriven
    I would go 6 weeks of winny at 50mg ed. The prop would depend on how much test he wants to run a week. Could do 100mg ed right up till the contest, his call. JMO ask some others as well.
    Ditto.

Assuming the contest isn't drug-tested...he can run the test (and winny) run up to the contest.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I would start 57 days before the show (which will give him about 8 weeks out) i would take 1cc of winny and 1 cc of prop, he should get some letro (0.75mg-1.25mg) or Arimidex (0.5mg) RD to hold off the water from test...as for clen i would take 100-120mcg each day, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off using over the counter ECA stack...hpe that helps, that is around 1050mg / week which will be more then enough to hold on to all his muscle...XXL

Grant is offline Member
    good job as always Mike,thanks for the help

Thread Information