Prime is offline Naturally perfect

Not sure i'm where i want to be considering how close i am to my comp

Im 26 days out and have 19 days left to cut before i start the 7 day out carbing programme. All the way through the cut till about week 5 i was feeling exhausted. In week 6 i bumped my carbs by about 20g a day but also bumped my cardio. Im currently doing 45mins everyday and feel perfectly normal, not fatigued at all. maybe i have adapted to my low calorie diet? Anyway i think i have about 5lbs i need to shed in the 19 days. What do you guys think i should do.
    Bump my cardio to 60 mins a day?
    Do another cardio session in the evening?
    Im running about 155g carbs right now 40g oatmeal in the morning 55g dex on training days and 60g from brown rice ppwo. so im only taking in about 90-100g on non workout days. Maybe i should lower my carbs to 130-120g?

Crazylegs is offline Banned
    I would bump your cardio only if you are stuck. I wouldnt add the second bout of cardio, because I dont think your body is advanced enough to do that and maintain muscle. Your carbs on non wo. days are high imo, I wouldnt break 30 carbs on the days your not lifting.

30g wow thats pretty low! I bumped my cardio. Did 50 today and going to bump it 5 mins a day till i get to 60. I may have to consider dropping my carbs then.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I, on the other hand, WOULD bump my cardio up. Better to do it now and avoid the stress of worrying later...where worrying would be detrimental to your physique at a later stage in the prep (resulting in water retention...etc)

Bump the cardio to 60 minutes....don't further lower your calories.

When on reaches a rut it is better to increase your caloric expenditure than to lower your caloric intake. You're already training/existing on a lower nutrient intake. Taking it lower can have more negative connotations attached: increased instance of injury/illness being two of them.

~Nark

Crazylegs is offline Banned
    Bare in mind I was just talking about non workout days not workout days. Upping the cardio to 60 mins would be fine but I dont think doing it twice a day would be any good

kdtl61 is offline Junior Member
    I would suggest adding some cardio in after you train. So another 30 in the evening right after training.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I agree bump the cardio and leave the carabs and calories alone...good luck...XXL

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    I agree bump the cardio and leave the carabs and calories alone...good luck...XXL
    Glad to see you in Mike...

anabolicwannabe is offline Associate Member
    hmm what if we do nothing on non-workout days? like for example just 45 mins cardio sessions and the rest of the day is spent watching tv or some desk work.. no travelling no nothing. would 30g of carbs be considered low?

ok well i have been bumping my cardio and will be doing an hour as of tomorrow. As for lowering my carbs i was thinking of marginally dropping them on non workout days to 80g (this will be a drop of about 12g)

Thread Information