Lmg2701 is offline Junior Member

What does everyone this about shitloading ?

I've been reading up on this and it seems like as long as you have the timing down as to when you will look your best and how long it will take you to start looking soft, it seems pretty reliable and safe.

For those that have read about this (and I know some of you have as I've seen posts from different usernames, been reading about this method for 2 days straight now), what do you think?

I'd like to hear experiences if anyone has any...Thanks.

DieselNYC80 is offline Junior Member
    Well i used Mike XXL's advice on the shitloading and it worked well for me. Let me just warn you this may not work for everybody. I was pretty flat going into Friday night so all the "shit" helped fill me out nicely. As a matter of fact i could have used more "shit" becasue i was alot tigheter and fuller several hours after my show.
    You nailed it on the head, its all about how you time it. But for that matter isnt everything we do as bodybuilders about time.
    Let me know if i can help you some more

Big M is offline Associate Member
    Sittin here (working at a gym) have taken some dundelion (diuretic) got a photo-shot tomorow. Read MikeŽs aricle and I bunked upp with donuts and peanut-butter, pankakes, cant wait untill tomorow . (been eating only potatos and rice cookies) weŽll see how i goes...

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    if times properly it will work for 95% of people, for me it;s the only way to go with the minimal risk involved....good luck Big M and let me know how it all works out for you....XXL

Big M is offline Associate Member
    Hey u guys

yeah went quite well managed to be both dyhydrated and full.
    Something starnge happend though, I was drinking and pissing all friday untill i cut my water, then i just stopped pissing (completly) (yes I was very low in sodium, potatoes and no-salt rice cookies. Had to take alot of diuretic (dundellion) before bed time. I think the shitloading in the morning really made me harder (dont have much muscle to fill out) Seamed like it just sucked the water from my belly

Thanks for all the advice Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What does everyone this about shitloading ?-modellag-166.jpg  

Thread Information