Thread: I diddnt win

Prime is offline Naturally perfect

I diddnt win

I came 5th out of 13 which i diddnt think was too bad. I wasnt dry enough on stage and couldnt get any vascularity. I diddnt weigh myself before hand but estimate i was about 151 on stage. After the comp i had a plate of chilli con carne and a scampi and chips plus 3 j2o's and within about 60 mins i was crazy vascular. I was pretty bloated from all the water i had also drunk. Next time i step on stage i will definatley be doing shit loading! Weighed in just now @ 160! thats a 9lb gain in 5 hours tomorrow i expect ill hit about 178! I have veins and shit all over my abs now. If only i had this condition earlier. Oh well this was a learnig experience and i have certianly learned what works for me. Pics up in the next few days.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    congrats Prime!!!! 5th is still great!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    congrats Prime!!!! 5th is still great!!!
    yeah i think so too, it was an open class so i was giving away up to 60+lbs on one guy!!!

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    5th is still good bro congrat's

sorry you diden't get first

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Congrats Bro, next time take my advice and follow my plan and you will be hard, vascular and ready towin...XXL

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    Congrats Bro, next time take my advice and follow my plan and you will be hard, vascular and ready towin...XXL
    Yeah i spoke to alot of people who advised me to stick to a regular carb loading plan. I was using SC's programme at the time. Their argument was what works for naturals and non-naturals isnt always the same thing. I was really tempted to switch but decided to stick to my guns, do a regular carb up then when i junk load next time i can have a more accurate idea of what works for me personally and teh differences between teh two. I do concede tho that your plan would have got me in harder. Live and learn! I have the bug now. Cant wait till i can do it again!

diesel21 is offline Member
    congrats, i had a shoot yesterday, but it was cloudy out, all that prep for nothing, same thing for next week now, get those pics up

nystreetfghtr is offline Junior Member
    5th place out of 13 is not bad at all.

CrazyKC is offline Associate Member
    No not at all Congrats to you!

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    Yeah i spoke to alot of people who advised me to stick to a regular carb loading plan. I was using SC's programme at the time. Their argument was what works for naturals and non-naturals isnt always the same thing. I was really tempted to switch but decided to stick to my guns, do a regular carb up then when i junk load next time i can have a more accurate idea of what works for me personally and teh differences between teh two. I do concede tho that your plan would have got me in harder. Live and learn! I have the bug now. Cant wait till i can do it again!
    Good Bro...my plan is designed to work for most, i think around 95% of people it will work to load like i advice...good luck next time i am sure you will do well...XXL

Thread Information