*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

Ran out of Cytomel 11 days out from contest.

And a friend gave me a huge bottle of Synthroid

My question(s):

Would it be plausible to use it? After placing the question to a friend of mine (Big K.l.g) he stated no...as t4 doesn't convert to t3 when one's in a calorie-deprived state. This would negate it's usefulness.

I searched for Hooker's Synthroid profile...and it ALSO said something to that effect.

There isn't much conclusive info about that'd indicate just how productive/unproductive it would be to use t4...and there're varying schools of thought on using it while dieting.

Just thought i'd bounce the question off a couple of my bros here...Hopefully someone's used it before.

Most likely i'll start in the a.m. (300mcg) so it'd be great to hear some opinions beforehand.

Mike..Herb...bros...

Holla A.S.A.P.

~Corey

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    That's sh1tty Bro...i think i would skip it all together, if you are close to being ready right now, i don't think stopping it will effect you in any negative way, i think if you introduce T-4, which i am not even sure will be of any benifit, you might supress it's production and once the show is done you will have suppressed T-3 & T-4, which makes for a bad situation...so my advice is just roll into your show as you are, with low calorie diet you will not reboud...good luck...XXL

That's shitty luck. ...but thanks, i suspected as much. Dammit.

I hope my t3 levels aren't too suppressed right now...I've been on t3 for 21 days so far.

Thanks Mike...imma go to bed now and try to formulate a new plan of attack later in the a.m.

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i agree with mike on this one Nark...good luck

Thanks Herb...

Thread Information