BigBlack is offline Junior Member

What Should You be Eating During Prejudging

I'm just looking for some fast acting carbs I can use right before I go on stage. I used red wine and snickers bar last show.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Honestly, what you eat right before will have very, and i mean VERY, little effect on how you look, now what you eat for breakfast will have HUGE effect on how you look...however i would have some gummybears, chocolate, donuts and sh1t like that...peace...XXL

hardknuckle is offline New Member
    pancakes and jam, mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

BlueHen is offline New Member
    I like steak and white potatos in the morning then switching to simpe carbs about an hour before getting on stage. Just make sure that you don't bloat your stomach with to much food.

Death is offline Junior Member
    How you look at prejudging in the morning is the most important, but stop and think how you want to look at the night show as well. Also are you going to be competeing in the next weeks ? I think these questions should have a bearing on what you eat the morning of your first show......
    For me it would be exactly what i have been consuming the week coming in just in small moderate amounts, and definately low sodium. I may throw some honey in for good measure.......BTW: Steak and Potatoes aint a bad idea.....
    Last edited by Death; 08-07-2005 at 05:17 PM.

Thread Information