ann
    ann is offline Female Member

Diet Pregunta :)

The trainer over seeing my diet, progress, etc, said pb would be ok, if I felt the need to indulge, keeping away from the sweets.

And I do indulge....god I love the stuff.

I will be 8 weeks out this saturday.....tell me once again in your opinions when the pb should probably be dropped, and I do have a diet pepsi on occasion......when would you suggest that shit being dropped out also??

Thanks so much in advance Forever confused.....ann

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    diet soda is my staple I keep it in the entire time. Without it I would go nuts, I also keep th PB in all the way through, JMO Keep it in, the soda has to go the last week as well as maybe the PB but keep it in until then just for sanity reasons

ann
    Thanks........ I use to eat creamy natural, but stumbled upon today chunky natural ....... I am in nutty heaven

primodonna is offline Female Member
    I'm not taking it out for another 5 days and 6 hours...

I hate nuts but i guess it's the crunch that's good...i am burning my chicken on purpose now just to make it crispy
    What happens here, stays here

ann
    I do believe with the pb though, that I am eating too much of it. Anybody else stick to the 2 tbs serving??

I'm feeling for you Primo... mother fu@#%@& chicken
    TEST DOES A BODY BEST

MuscledFreakz
    FeminineMuscle
    SculptedByIron

ann...you have to tell me the recipe for this famous mother
    &^%ing chicken you are always talking about

in all honesty, i use max 2TB a day...i split it up in 1/2's...which is like what...1/10 of a tongue full and shove all my broccoli down with it so i can't taste how nasty it is

Hey I would eat broccoli but it gives me gas cant imagine it with PB. better off to put it in celery sticks and eat it if you want the crunch sensation. Celery is 0 calories. 2 tb is not that much.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I tried fat loading with peanut butter 2 weeks out of my show and what i found out was that i am alergic to the peanut butter and it makes me hold water like a baloon...but if you are ok eating it, than i think it's a good source of EFA...and i don't think there is anything wrong with a little bit of peanut butter...

bigtraps is offline Member
    ...ooookkkkkk..now i am starting to have second thoughts on the whole competing thing. You people are starting to scare me now.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    I was putting PB on my grilled chicken and thought it was good at one point. Personal i cut diet soda six weeks out... bloats me like crazy. Ann i also think you will find if you hit a sticking point and bing is good idea. It will jump start your metablism again. You will gain a few lbs but withing 3-4 days it will be gone plus a bit more.

ann
    Originally posted by eye_candy
    I was putting PB on my grilled chicken and thought it was good at one point. Personal i cut diet soda six weeks out... bloats me like crazy. Ann i also think you will find if you hit a sticking point and bing is good idea. It will jump start your metablism again. You will gain a few lbs but withing 3-4 days it will be gone plus a bit more.
    I know shocking the system is good....but my god, it is a scary idea at this point to me. I am afraid there is probably a huge diference in what you refer to as a binge, and what I would A whole bag of Oreo cookies is the binging I live for What do you qualify, 8 weeks from a show, as a binge?? A slice of pizza ?? Cause I can eat a large pizza by myself now ....

I can vouch for EC, it works. Plain and simple~I having a hard time slowing my metabolism down after doing it.

ann
    Do you know my weight is stuck at 155pds. That is what I weighed when I started dieting, and what I weigh now. Stuck to my diet perfectly, except the PB and diet soda.

The guy helping me figured I should probably go into the contest at about 145, 143 pds---- 5'9.

8 weeks out this saturday......should I binge? What to binge on ? Would love a binge And Primo....any binging????

When i binge as i am getting ready for a show i binge big, i went to arnolds fitness weekend this year, so that was my binge weekend, a lot of protien bars, what a hell they were free, so i kept eating them and eating them i must have ate 30 of them in two days, i had pizza, i had a chicken alfredo (not sure about the spelling) i had snicker ice cream bars, i am not sure how many, a few grilled chicken burgers and a few begs of protein chips...i know i had a lot more then that but i just don't remember...i gained 4 pounds and as E_C said, they all melted away in a week, i was 8 weeks out just like you are and 5 weeks into my diet................so girl if you are stuck, i say with the rest of them BINGE, BINGE, BINGE... and enjoy it to the fullest because after that you got 8 weeks of hard work left, so treat yourself to a break....................ENJOY....XXL

ann
    Speechless Primo?? I still want your thoughts....

If you haven't cheated this far into it, do it...when did you start anyway? And in the wise words of a fellow board member, don't just eat one piece of pizza... and don't fucking feel guilty and do cardio the next day for 4 hours...

p.s. I hate to go against what your guy is telling you, but who cares what you "should come in at"? You'll be a HW no matter what so if you look good and weigh 150, then so be it...trust me i never thought i would still weigh as much as i do now and if i were trying to get down to what i thought i should be at in the beginning, i'd be screwed

If you are taking supps, you can (and will) change your body composition (when dieting) to where you don't lose a shitload of scale weight but you lose fat...which is what you want

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Bing to me is junk all day, start off of Mc D's for breakfast, pizza's yes whole one, cake, anything that is sweet, eat until you have a GH gut look about you then stop. Not to mention the sugar does wonders for your moods.

ann
    I was thinking that after I posted Primo......I have upped my cycle dosages, and was thinking, maybe I am holding onto/ still gaining some muscle, and just losing the fat. My clothes dont feel a hell of a lot loser though.....which is usually how I can tell. But then again it could be me holding onto some water from the roids.

I didnt phrase this well earlier : My coach just estimated what I might weigh going in.....honestly he has only asked once what my weight was ......

In any sense, I appreciate all the comments and help. Maybe one day I can be helpful to others in this department
    TEST DOES A BODY BEST

MuscledFreakz
    FeminineMuscle
    SculptedByIron

Girl go get your self that Pizza and a strawberry cheesecake or whatever tickels your fancy...and rev up that metabolism of yours..............ALRIGHT NOW...............

J/K..................but enjoy your cheat day if you decide to take one...OK...

berry is offline Associate Member
    cheat only if u have the will power to get on youre diet the next day, as for the pepsi i carnt stay of it heh,yoo mikexxl i bet the arnold weekend was a time to remember ha?another rule is if you cheat do it good,and i mean 2 or 3 kg of ice cream ,

I'm telling ya I had one of my female BB binge and it really kick her matabolism in the ass. shes lost two or three pound in a week, most likely all fat. good luck my only suggestion is If i was going to do it again I would limit dairy products in the binge. JMO

ann
    I did it !! I feel fucking fat !!

I got that bloated, starving ethiopian tummy going on now

Back to old tricks tomorrow
    TEST DOES A BODY BEST

MuscledFreakz
    FeminineMuscle
    SculptedByIron

I have been done my show for a week now, and i got that starving ethiopian tummy look (i like that...LMAO) going on all the time, i feel like i am 5 months pregnant and the funny thing is i still have abs they are just protruding forward...about 8 inches...next week back to health eating...

Thread Information