andy78139 is offline New Member

cytomel timing prior to contest

Currently 5 weeks out from a contest and plan to use cytomel for this last period .
    My question is: Should t3 be taken right up to contest day(would it help with hardness?) or would the carb depleting/loading (mainly loading) be affected, or should i taper off about three weeks out finishing a week before?

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    you might recivie more help in the competition forum with this question.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'll move it.

In addition, t-3 pre-contest is a very bad idea!

~SC~

it will make the muscles look flat, especially after you drop the anabolics

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Depends on the dosage you're using...

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    It depends on the dose and what else you are taking with it...T-3 no anabolics = BAD news, T-3 + anabolics, mostly androgens = it will work...unless you are taking atleast 750-1000mg of androgens per week with your t-3 and not exceeding 50-75mcg per day it will work, but i would still reduce the t-3 to 12.5mcg for the last week before the show and stop it last 2 days...if you keep taking it it will flatten you out, reduce the hardness and make it more difficult carbing up...good luck...XXL

thanks for the advice guys, im currently taking 40mg tren eod and 200mg test/week, 20mg winstrol /day.

Not high dosages so will probably not be a good idea to run the t3 up until show date.

I may use the t3 for the next two/half weeks and then taper off, giving me adequate time. In your experience would a two/half week usage of t3 be effective, i wasnt planning to go above 50mcg.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Quote Originally Posted by andy78139
    thanks for the advice guys, im currently taking 40mg tren eod and 200mg test/week, 20mg winstrol /day.

Not high dosages so will probably not be a good idea to run the t3 up until show date.

I may use the t3 for the next two/half weeks and then taper off, giving me adequate time. In your experience would a two/half week usage of t3 be effective, i wasnt planning to go above 50mcg.
    Yes it should be fine and it should help, might help you loose 2-3 extra pounds...which is a lot once you get down to low BF%...this is how i would run it...
    day 1-3 12.5mcg
    day 4-6 25mcg
    day 7-9 37.5mcg
    day 10-16 50mcg
    day 17-20 25mcg
    day 21-26 12.5mcg
    and if still have some left i would go 6.75mcg for day 27-33, i know it's a bit longer then 2-1/2 weeks but it will work.
    Good luck...XXL

Thanks mike xxl, that has really helped, just what i was after, will go with something very similar to that, its just i have the lion nutrition t3 which is 200mcg/ml, 20mcg/squirt.
    Although i could unswrew the lid and syringe it out so the 12.5, 35.5mcg dosages shouldnt be a prob.
    Thanks again mike

Thread Information