Thread: aldectatone

hotrod1 is offline Associate Member

aldectatone

sorry if i mispelled it guys. I was wondering i have 2 shows the 1st show is nov. 5th and then on the 12th is my second show so that is one week in between. I wanna try d. root and vit. c for my first show as a diruretic. For my 2nd. show though i wanna try aldectatone. From what ive read when dropping my water i should be drinking about 2 gallons of water the week leading up to the show then before 18-20 hours before prejudging i should drink as much water as possible then cut it out, that means friday i should drink as much till about 4-5 that day then cut the water, after that i would take aldectattone correct? Also how much aldectatone would be a good dosage?

thanx

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    give some stats to help deterimine a dosage, also after you take it i was told that you can drink half the amount that you get rid of, meaning if you pee 1 cup you can drink half a cup of water. i could be way off but i was told that by three senior provincal competitors.

my comp. weight will range from 140-150lbs

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    where at? how tall are you, hows it going? i'm doing the nov5 show in New Brunswick i'll be on stage at about 220 and 6 feet tall. i posted some pics in the members pics forum.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    im doing a show nov. 5th in Putnam, CT is that the show you're doing hotrod?

im doing a natural show in texas, NPC Lackland in San Antonio Texas.

ill be competeing in the teen class and mens novice lightweight.

rmuscle is offline New Member
    if you are going to use aldactone this is how i do it and i come in dry to the bone.as far as water goes startng sat before the show [if you can start like 2 weeks before but you dont have to]2 gallons of water same on sun and mon.tuesday and wednesday 1.5 gal thursaday cut to 1gallon.drink half during the day and the other half start about 9:00 and finish by 11:00.nothing friday and nothing till after pre judging on sat.cut sodium starting wednesday.as for aldactone start tuesday night with 50 mg .and then wed thurs fri 50 in morning and 50 at night.sat 50 in morning and 50 before night show.if you need something to get it down on fri and sat use like a 1/4 of a grapefruit.this may sound a bit harsh but it works awsome

Thread Information