1819 is offline Senior Member

question for the pro's

other than product endorsement, magazine shoots etc. can you make a living in bodybuilding? are there enough competitions to enter? and is the prize money enough so you guys can bang out a decent living or is it all about exposure and opening up a path to something else?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    It's all about personal satisfaction and being able to say I DID IT! that's it, i would say 99% of BBers do not even have contracts, most pros do but a lot of them still need other forms of income to live, it's a very expensive sport with very low income...unless you are a top 6 BBer in the world it will be hard to make a living of it...you will have to do Personal training, or other things...XXL

Pitbull is offline Junior Member
    Have read many stories about good bodybuilders that give up everything and go to California to try and make it big and in the end they loose everything

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Like XXL said, unless your in the top 5 or 6 in the WORLD, forget about it....

Death is offline Junior Member
    You have to be in it for the love and lifestyle of the sport, because you sure aren't going to make any money from it. If you can get sponsorship or endorsements your doing well but i dont think your ever going to make a living. If your in America you may make a better go doing guest appearances etc, theres not much around my neck of the woods......

it's all about THE EGO

Thread Information