hotrod1 is offline Associate Member

my precontest ques.

As of right now im 12 weeks out im kinda cycling my carbs, but i never have a zero day the lowest i go is 50-75 on my low day. I was wondering i eat every 3 hours my meals are at 9, 12, 3, 6, 9, and 11. I get stared with my cardio around 7. I was wondering since my meals are supposed to be 3 hours apart is it ok if i eat at 6 then train at like 6:45 then have my postworkout meal like at 7:45 instaed of 9 like i usually would wait the 3 hours for a meal? II know i need the meal for my postworkout but its that fine even if its preconest? I was also wondering do i have to trake in dextrose after? What are other safe carbs to take precontest for a postworkout meal?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Yes you can have a meal at 7:45...and i use Ricecakes after training while dieting, i do not like dextrose for after training while dieting...you could also have oatmeal if you want to be even safer...good luck...XXL

What kind of rice cakes do you use? And how many is a good amount to eat after your post training? Is it okay to add honey?

Thanks Mike XXL

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrod1
    What kind of rice cakes do you use? And how many is a good amount to eat after your post training? Is it okay to add honey?

Thanks Mike XXL
    I eat caramel reicecakes, but any will do for the most part...as for honey i don't know...as a matter of fact i am not sure what's with honey and everyone wanting to use it for carb up or at all...there is nothing secrete in honey...good luck...XXL

thanx mike.

Thread Information