Thread: 12 weeks out

hotrod1 is offline Associate Member

12 weeks out

sup guys well im about 12 weeks out from my next show. During the offseason i think i gained a litle to much weight so imma kinda gonna have to bust my ass these next 12 weeks. Im at about 190 right now my usual contest weight is about 145-149. I wanna come in at that weight agian but better conditioned. I was wondering if I should start cycling my carbs. I was thinking of going 200 on my high day then 150 on my mid day and then about 50-75 on my low day then back up. I was also wondering do the carbs from my postworkout meal count toward my carb intake for the day. Im kinda in a dilemma because i gained so much weight in the offseason but i believe i can pull it off.

thanx

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I always count all the carbs including the post workout...XXL

Does the carb cycling sound alright? And should I still have a cheat meal once a week, even though im worried about dropping the weight for the show? Is 12 weeks enough to get from 190 to about 145-149?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I personally do 200gm, 150gm and 100mg, usually my start weight is 215lbs and i get down to 185lbs (176lbs once i drop the water) i have cheat meals on my high days, so once a week my carbs will be 300-350gm...XXL

oh ok coo....thanx mike

Thread Information