hotrod1 is offline Associate Member

some quick precontest ques.

Whats up guys.........well im 12 weeks out from my show in november. I was wondering if eating white potatoes were ok to eat and if i did could i eat them for my postworkout meal.

I also wanted to know about my cardio after my weight training. If i do my cardio in the morning and then my weights in the afternoon and then do the other half of my cardio after my weights wouldnt that be to much time after to take in my postworkout meal....i usually do 45 in the morning and thinking about doing after my weights but how would that work with my postworkout meal?

thanx guys

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    It has been written so many times to do your cardio in the morning on an empty stomach. I work with a number of pros and national competitors and this just isnt so.
    Non the less I would suggest cardio in the morning, drinking a post workout shake b4 the second cardio session immediately after weight training. If your weight training is early afternoon, do the second cardio session in the evening, but for some this isn't possible. Sweet Potatos/Yams would be better than white. Good Luck for the next 12 weeks.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I usually do my cardio in the morning, i would not introduce the second cardio untill you hit a wall and can't loose any more weight...then i would do a second session...i would do it right after training anf have a post work out after the cardio, white potatoes are ok, i usually use them untill abour 4 weeks out, i eat them with chicken and mixed veggies, the fiber in the veggies will slow down the digestion...also i put 2.5ml of flax oil with that meal...good luck...XXL

hotrod1 is offline Associate Member
    thanx

Thread Information