BIG MAN FROM AR is offline New Member

test prop for contest prep

any body use it for contest prep?

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    yep, i run it until Sat. before show, some guys can all way to show date, depends on how much water you are holding. Prop or suspenion are good for cutting, faster the ester, less water you tend to hold

ann
    ann is offline Female Member
    I'm using it also
    TEST DOES A BODY BEST

MuscledFreakz
    FeminineMuscle
    SculptedByIron

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    can't go wrong with prop for precontest...like EC said..just be aware of the water that you are holding...some people react differently to water retention when using test then others...just watch the mirror and you will be fine.

good luck.

I hope you are running more then just test for contest prep!

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    I never run any oil during the last four weeks, I dont care what it is, I switch to suspension, I dont know if it is just phsycological or what but I think oil makes me hold water. Maybe next show I'll try prop. I would listen to the guys who use it up to the show EC and shredz, know what they are talking about.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    I cut my test out too soon this time around. Key i think is controlling estrogen levels. Low estrogen = low water. Good bud of mine runs d-ball and test up to and including day of show, NO ANTI E's and is always driest in show, top level national guy now. So point is experiment see what works for you. Dr. I went the suspenion route this time, and just got sick and tired of ED injections along with the nasty tren , was too much pain for me, so dropped the test about 15 days out, in hind site was big mistake.

Thread Information