Cool Roc Shabazz @ Bulk Nutrition Charlotte Pro/Ultimate Man Expo

I saw Roc at the Ultimate Man's Expo in Charlotte today. He looked awesome @ 5'4 and maybe 205. He told me personally that he has 20" biceps and 19" calves. He looked at my calves, then showed me his calves and said to me, "Gotta keep everything in proportion, man" Then I posed with him for a pic and afterwards he told me to do some cardio...lol...it was a great time...I'll post pics when they develop

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FeldMarshellPotter
    I saw Roc at the Ultimate Man's Expo in Charlotte today. He looked awesome @ 5'4 and maybe 205. He told me personally that he has 20" biceps and 19" calves. He looked at my calves, then showed me his calves and said to me, "Gotta keep everything in proportion, man" Then I posed with him for a pic and afterwards he told me to do some cardio...lol...it was a great time...I'll post pics when they develop

Yea, rock is a nice guy, I met him at an amateur show a month or two ago. He is extremely short, but yes, he looks great IMO. He even came UP TO ME and started talkin to me b/c I was looking at a poster of him....cool dude

Thread Information