Serious help with weight/water drop needed!!

stuck in a real jam, sitting at 209lbs, need to get down to 198.25 in 7 days!! Figure my water drop will put me down 8 lbs, so 201. So I got about a good 3 or 4 lbs to lose on top of that. This is really gonna throw off my proposed carb load which was to start on Tues or Wed, carb loading too early will put some lbs on me, I dont want that. A few options I've come up w/ are a low dose of aldactone started earlier, say mon or tues. Option# 2 would be to go super low carb until late thurs night or Fri afternoon(I'll weigh in early Fri night) then carb like a mother****er Fri night and sugar/fat load like hell Sat morning, and option #3 would be to cut out water maybe 24 hrs prior to show instead of 18, that way by weigh in at 6p Fri night I'll have a good 5 or 6 hours depletion already. Anybody's thoughts?

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i think you'll be ok...i'd go with a combo of options #2 &3....maybe do cardio til tues. or wed....what's your water plan? dont stress...we'll figure out a way

I scratched the whole idea now, 198 isnt happening, no way at this point. I've been doing cardio like a mother er, dieting tight as hell, and I weigh more today, even after an aldactone yesterday!!! I'm 212, however this past week has been 150mg masteron ed as opposed to the 50mg eod before, that may have something to do with it. Anyways, I'm not going to risk passing out or screwing up my carb load, I'm just going to go by the carb/fat load sticky and if I have to come in as a heavyweight so be it, thanks

Thread Information