spound is offline Anabolic Member

Question about gear usage and competition...

Im planning on doing a show next summer...probably around july or august. I just got off an 8 week prop/tren cycle about 5 or 6 weeks ago. And was contemplating my gear usage over the next year. Would you guys do a bulker, and then take a short break (4-6weeks) and then do a 12 week cutter leading up to the show? Or would it be better to do one big cycle of 24 weeks (12 bulking, then straight into 12 cutting)???

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I'd take the break. A lot will depend on your diet, gain as much size as possible up until a few months before the show. Try and keep BF under 12-15% to make your precontest dieting a bit easier.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd run a 24-weeker personally

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    The only thing I am taking into consideration on that though, Is the fact that when I stay on for long periods of time (like more than 12 weeks), I dont make ANY gains, and I start to feel like im not even on juice. But when You start up a new cycle, you always haev that great initial very anabolic effect, ya know?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I prefer 12-15weeks and then a good PCT and maintain gains until next go around. I have yet to try a long one but like you said I tend to see less gains so I get off.

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spound
    The only thing I am taking into consideration on that though, Is the fact that when I stay on for long periods of time (like more than 12 weeks), I dont make ANY gains, and I start to feel like im not even on juice. But when You start up a new cycle, you always haev that great initial very anabolic effect, ya know?
    Well you are not going to make any gains while dieting anyway. And i dont think a 4-6 week break is long enough especially if your run long acting gear while bulking i would go 24 weeks.

Thread Information