Dr. Derek is offline Member

Biggest are not always the best!!!!

Mission accomplished. 1st place in the superheavies, qualifies me for the nationals for two years. I did not win the overall as it went to a well deserved and lean middle weight, the guy was awesomely shredded. I felt bad when to crowd boooed the guy off the stage. As we all know most hardcore fans like the big men, and its not always the case that the biggest are the most deserving to win.

After the show I talked to th judging panel, who stated that I was the first BB that they've seen this year that has a big enough frame to be a pro BB. "Gee Thanks but no Thanks". They also told be some areas I needed to work on before I go to a national event. I will be ready for the big boys at 250+ I learn alot about dieting and did some drastic shit that is better off saved for another thread
    Peace DD

I would like to thank everyone here for your support and especially primo, E-C~MXXL
    Last edited by Dr. Derek; 05-06-2002 at 11:47 AM.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Cool bro, look forward to hearing details about last week, shit load etc. and how it all went for ya. GOOD JOB, and 20lbs of stage weight, all i can say is holy F#$K you be big boy

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Conrats Big Man....hope you got some show pics to share with your bros!

BIG MAN FROM AR is offline New Member
    good gob, dr d. wish you the best at the nationals. cant wait for the pics

Sexual Mustard is offline New Member
    Congrats! How many people were in your weight class?

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    pics would be nice bro. we all know u lookn huge and shredded

RATM is offline Senior Member
    dr. great job, even more impressive was your acknowledgement of a better conditioned athlete, that really shows your true colors. again, great job and continued success

Kid Shred is offline Member
    Kick Ass BRO, Winning the SH Class at a NQ!!!! You are the Man!!!
    Hope you still have time for the AR bretheren when you're doing Shoots with Jay "the Beefcake" Cutler on your trainin' days!!!!

ann
    ann is offline Female Member
    CONGRATS
    TEST DOES A BODY BEST

MuscledFreakz
    FeminineMuscle
    SculptedByIron

I spoke to Jay this weekend he was a guest poser, he was 315 lbs and hard, holding a bit of water but he is bigger than he I have ever seen him. He must have put on a good 15 lbs of muscle since the arnold classic I just dont know how he does it. But watch out for him in the fall holy shit

Lil D is offline Junior Member
    Congrats Dr. Derek....i think everyone on AR want to see some contest pics.....do you have any pics of Jay.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Change the subject title of this thread...it's messing with my head

Congrats, but this isn't news to me...I knew it was yours even before you did

ann
    ann is offline Female Member
    Jay is supposedly the guest poser at the show I plan on doing......I will really , really look forward to seeing him in person
    TEST DOES A BODY BEST

MuscledFreakz
    FeminineMuscle
    SculptedByIron

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Great job Dr. D, you worked so hard for that and you deserved to win your class. You show a great deal of CLASS as well yourself, by acknowledging your comrades better placement in the overalls.

You have done yourself and your AR Family proud young man !

I thank you all again for your continued support. It was an amazing feet for me to make it to the superheavies. I did get some pics back of the show today however I will have to take them and have them scanned as I dont have a scanner at home and then I have to run them by my favorite ar moderator before I post them to see if they are worthy. They should be finding thier way to the members pic board within the next few days, once agian thanks for everything, you guys are truely classy people, I could only hope that other BB would take note of the people that participate in this forum. As for you mike, looking at your pics and comparing them with me, congrats you win the overall if I had an extra trophy I send it to ya, ha ha good job man

hugegunz is offline New Member
    Congrats Dr. D. I know the hard work and sacrafice it took to do what you did. Next stop Nationals. Can't wait to see the pics.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    CONGRATS BRO...you f***ing did it man, it was a pleasure being a part of your pre-show prep, and i truly enjoyed chatting with you and sharing my knowladge as well as learning a lot from you, you are the man and you deserved the first place, as for me winning the over all, well i will wait to see your pics first, and then i'll tell you if you need to send that trophy...LMAO...but in any case thanks for the complemet...

ONCE AGAIN BIG CONGRATS TO THE BIG MAN...

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by Dr. Derek
    I have to run them by my favorite ar moderator before I post them to see if they are worthy.
    Of course they will be...oh, unless you weren't talking about me then my answer is...

Save it...we'd rather not see them
    What happens here, stays here

kaiser soze is offline New Member
    First of all congrats!!!
    Can you describe your training routine Dr.D.?
    Thanks

Thread Information