trustin187 is offline New Member

try to ripp up need help

hey im a new commer to the whole body building thing i work out but just mostly to stay strong to hold my on im tryin to get a lil more shredded im 5'8 about 170 at 11% i am wanting to start a cycle of juice but dont know wut to take. i would like to stay around the same weight maybe 10 poundfs heavyer but more ripped. take any idvise yall got

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    first and foremost is how old are you and what is your lifting and bodybuilding experience....you really mite not need to use juice. Especially with no experience. YOu can really fu[k up your hormones with it. Also you can gain a lot of weight naturally with a proper diet and training regimin.

i am 20 and i am pretty experienced in lifting and and strength ttechnique due to my football career i have no problem gettin big or strength but i cant seem to get the ripped aperence i desire with nuthin ive tried so far i just get stronger

Equipoise for 20 wks @ 400 mg/wk is my prescription

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Eq by itself? Are you serious?

Your goal is to be more shredded and gain 10 lbs. Well sorry but that is extremely difficult to do at the same time. An easier approach would be to up your calories and do a clean bulk, this would allow you to gain 10 lbs and then lean it up with a lower calorie diet but maintain your new muscle. How long will depend on your training routine, diet and rest. If you decide to do a cycle I'd go with Test 250-500mg/wk. Eq alone will give you little if no gains.

i know its almost imposible to gain size and shred up at the same time im not a idiot but i know most juice gives u size. id rather go down and ripp up and apear bigger then i am know. but i do apreciate ur info . i have a friend that suggested Eq with finaplex or fimaplex (somin like that) wut is ur opion on that. like i said in my first forum im am open to all ur opions

I don't recall saying you were an idiot. But I'd suggest adding test in with the tren (fina) if you do go that route because of the sides tren will give you by itself. IMO you are already at 11%, if you want to grow then make that decision and Eat more to make yourself grow. If you want to stay at 170 or less then slim down. Not sure what your saying you are contradicting yourself.

ok let me try again i would like to get more ripped i dont want to gain size i would like to stay around the same size but i know that i will have to dropp a lil to see better results

Goodluck.

eq alone will put on 15-20 pounds in 20 weeks...it takes awhile to really work, I know some guys at the gym who do cycles year round

I asked nicely once before for you to stop giving shitty advice. Do you want me to be a dick?

I mean really, you don't know what you are talking about and you have absolutely NO personal experience to back up your statements. Just "a guy in my gym did it".. Please.

nalbano34 is offline Member
    the EQ will not work alone.....fed,shut the hell up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well if any of yall have and diet, workout, or cardio tipe to help me out i would appreciate it

The diet forum is a good place to start.

Grudge Keeper is offline Associate Member
    yeah i'd just work on the diet aspect why take anything if you dont need to?A strict cutting diet can do wonders believe me

Fine I'll just say take some ****ing Test, like everyone else advises

From your pictures, the only thing I suggest you do is to stop whatever your doing now, it's not working.

lol..i told you i gained 30 pounds of fat...i used to be about 12% bf @ 191 or so

the eq will not give you 15-20 lbs. in 20 weeks. Plus I don't even recommend cycling past 12 weeks. Why are people sooooo obsessed with long cycles on this board? If your looking to improve your football performance and your definition and strength. Then a 8-12 week cycle of equipoise at 400mg a week and 50mg of winstrol a day for 6-8 weeks should put on a decent amount of strength and definiton, about 4-8 lbs. of weight depending on if it's your first cycle or not. Plus equipoise increases your appetite, increases vascularity, and increases red blood cell count more than any other steroid . The winny and eq will make you faster and stronger for football to make a long story short, and you'll be picking up tons of chicks on the way with your newly ripped body.

Now for the bad news, your twenty and shouldn't even think about touching roids till 23-25. I'm 21 and made the mistake of juicing. I'm not doing it again because you get better gains when you're a little older. No point in adding my hormones to an already over-hormoned body. Good luck and feel free to ask more ?'s

Thread Information