Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

So I take it Ronny won again! kinda annoying... sorry but it is

Just my thoughts. I am kinda ronnied out if ya know what i mean.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    personally i think ronnie's gut is nasty...i like the freaky big thing, it's a good seller...but some guys are getting really gross lookin....it's not even asthetically pleasing to see them....ronnie is just one, but there a many more.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Nice abs bigsd67...as for the Olympia, i agree, i am sick of seeing the same guy win over and over...they should have different judges every year and they should be not just BBer related, should be casting agents, beauticians and every day people, so someone else other then big guys can do well, i am much more into symetry then size and will pick a smaller guy with symetry over big freak anyday of the week, but hey that's just me...i stoped following the O long time ago, i already know who's winning so what's the point...XXL

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    Nice abs bigsd67...XXL
    Thanks man....got a show coming up Nov. 5th and Then again Nov. 20th. I'm actually gonna try your Pre Contest Week (Carb/Fat Load) sticky. Ill let ya know how it all goes. Gettin tough now, but I'm pumped.

Yeah, I like the big freaks but the gh is making them look like pure shiznit.

-Markus Ruhl
    -Gunter Schlierkmap
    -Gustavo Baddell
    -Victor Martinez (Starting to get a gut)

For Christ's sake, even Dexter Jackson is starting to get a gut. Look at him from the 2004 Olympia.

Regardless, I'd go for the aesthically pleasing physiques mainly because when is enough enough. Someone can be 500lbs. but if they're fat and not ripped, with a horrible v-taper and shallow shoulders then what's the point? My 2 cents.

And you have damn good genetics bigsd67. Good luck with your comps bro.

Quote Originally Posted by inspector_injector
    And you have damn good genetics bigsd67. Good luck with your comps bro.
    Upper body yes...lower body, not so much...my legs are huge, but to get them shredded i have to get down to a VERY low bodyfat percent. thanks again though. (Sorry for the thread hijack)

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    Thanks man....got a show coming up Nov. 5th and Then again Nov. 20th. I'm actually gonna try your Pre Contest Week (Carb/Fat Load) sticky. Ill let ya know how it all goes. Gettin tough now, but I'm pumped.
    Good luck Bro, and let me know how you make out...knock 'em dead...XXL

thanks a million

divinepwr is offline Junior Member
    yea, Ronnie won again. I watched it on pay per view. Some of the placings seemed very odd to me. I really thought Cutler was going to take it this year, and I actually had Baddell finishing second with Ronnie third or fourth with Gunter. Oh well, same thing every year. And of course Coleman dropped to his knees and stayed there for like 10 minutes while they were trying to give him the Sandow. He just stayed there like he seems to do every year.

Thread Information