Dr. Derek is offline Member

Pec Implants/Breast Implants

How many guys here would get pec implants if they were free.

How many women would get Breast Implants if they were free.

I suspect that there are several women that would get implants if they were free. But I'm not sure about the fellas, there are a few people on the national and pro level that have them. Just curious

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Friend of mine has implant he torn his pec and needed to balance it out with other side. At time he was competing at Unverse and North Americans level so he needed allt he i dotted and t crossed so to speak. But only guy i have ever herad of having implant.

ann
    ann is offline Female Member
    I already got them....once that b/f gets low, there goes the titties. Nice this time around to be losing the b/f but keeping the titties
    TEST DOES A BODY BEST

MuscledFreakz
    FeminineMuscle
    SculptedByIron

primodonna is offline Female Member
    If they were free...are you buying, DD?

But when the bf gets low (5-6% ish), they look slightly ridiculous (if they were too big in the first place, that is)...look at any pictures from national level shows and above and you will know what i mean
    What happens here, stays here

DC24 is offline Junior Member
    I wouldn't get them for myself, just ain't my thing. Anybody wants any info about them there is a good article on bb.com about it and here's a website you can checkout some info about them, it's implantinfo.com.

No I'm not buying, my current financial status is well shitttty to say the least.

I'm not positive but IMO Jay "the boy" Cutler has them, as well as pretty boy frank sepe.

I kinda like the look of the saline ripples in the national level competitors chest, hey theres an idea maybe they can make then so they look more like striations.

By the way, I would probably get them if they were free. My upper chest sucks.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    My chest sucks. Great strength, but just too small and my upper chest is the main problem. Can I make my appointment for this week to have it done?

What about calf implants? I could use an improvement there too I think. Might as well get the whole package at once.

That'll be about 15K, You can make the money orders out to me, but hey sounds like the amount of money I've lost this year. Guess I should have made a trip to Dear Old Doc Nadlers office and had it done, then I wouldn'e even have to punish myself in the gym.

And Ann where in the hell is our picture..........

Originally posted by Dr. Derek
    That'll be about 15K, You can make the money orders out to me, but hey sounds like the amount of money I've lost this year. Guess I should have made a trip to Dear Old Doc Nadlers office and had it done, then I wouldn'e even have to punish myself in the gym.
    15K??? I liked it better when you said it was free. I guess I missed the sale already.

YEP you did its called baiting and switching, you've got to read the fine print bro.........

I could however give it a try, but I must warn you my license to practice cosmetic surgery expired, welllllll about 31 years ago.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Hey ann your back is looking pretty good, nice and think and i like them hams.....

Dr.D...sign me up Bro, my upper chest sucks and while i am there i might as well have my calfs done............let me know when my appointment is...

Speaking of implants, I read about this woman Bodybuilder who wanted implants and went down to Mexico to have them done, apparently a lot cheaper (NEVER GO TO MEXICO for implants, gear yes, implants NO…) she had calfs and breasts done…after a week her calf started to swell up so she went to see a Doctor (I think he’s name was Dr.Derek…but not sure…)…and she had an infection spreading al over her legs, it was so bad they had to amputate her legs at the knee. Moral of the story, don’t be a penny pincher…and if you are going to get it done, get it done right…XXL

ann, when have you never had abs...
    Last edited by primodonna; 05-17-2002 at 09:51 PM.

Mike I will have to look at my appt. book, I think I can fit you in, right after the lat implant surgery on primo
    Last edited by Dr. Derek; 05-18-2002 at 05:47 PM.

I hope that is not astro turf on that squat rack platform, because if it is I'm going to have to have a chat with your gym manager.

Dr. Derek I was sending you my down payment and just as I was walking out the door XXL's story stopped me. I am going to wait until I hear how his surgery goes and as long as they don't have to amputate his upper body due to infection, I will be your next customer.

ann
    ann is offline Female Member
    I hope that is not astro turf on that squat rack platform, because if it is I'm going to have to have a chat with your gym manager.
    uhh....sure its astro turf.....gotta wear our golf shoes that they hand out at the front desk whenever squatting .The turf gives you a good bounce back up

I dont know why it looked green down there.....must of been the reflection off of my face as I was straining to hold that pose

And a tip to the ladies considering breast implants : do it in the south....best prices.....$2999.00. Were known in the south for big boobs, big hair and fake nails
    TEST DOES A BODY BEST

MuscledFreakz
    FeminineMuscle
    SculptedByIron

Mike I will have to look at my appt. book, I think I can fit you in, right after the lat implant surgery on primo
    you mean the ham implant

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Dr.D...

I am free anytime, do i get a discount...

PTbyJason...

I'll let you know how things go, luckily it's not penile implant, because if they had to amputate that, what the hell would i do for 2 extra minutes a day, somtimes 3 if i go slow.....just to much free time for me..........

ZTEM is offline Associate Member
    shit if their free.....add me to that list

Originally posted by MIKE_XXL
    PTbyJason...

I'll let you know how things go, luckily it's not penile implant, because if they had to amputate that, what the hell would i do for 2 extra minutes a day, somtimes 3 if i go slow.....just to much free time for me..........

Assassinator is offline Associate Member
    How about silicon BALL IMPLANTS
    just wondering ......

Thread Information