MYOGENIC is offline New Member

Cool Two Weeks Out...Need to Shed Water

Wat Up People-

I'm sittin' at 187, 6%BF and holdin' a piss load of water. These pics were taken' the morning after eatin' a large pizza (mmmm.. heaven), for my carb fat laod. I think I should wait about 4-6 hours before show to sh*tload. I would like to here your two cents on carb and fat loading for the show and how you would go about shedding some H2O. I have a couple of methods in mind, but would like to here what worked the best for everyone. Feel free to criticize...any info is welcomed. Lata!

MYO
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Two Weeks Out...Need to Shed Water-ar1.jpg   Two Weeks Out...Need to Shed Water-ar2.jpg   Two Weeks Out...Need to Shed Water-ar3.jpg   Two Weeks Out...Need to Shed Water-ar4.jpg   Two Weeks Out...Need to Shed Water-ar5.jpg  

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    You need to open up your double bi shots and spread the lats more...now is it a tested show or not...that would make a big differance in how to go about shedding the water...other then that i think you look good, just keep dieting and no more cheat meals also your last leg workout should be early this coming week...peace...XXL

Sheddin H2O

Thanx for the reply Mike.

Not sure if it is a tested show or not...
    Its' the Kentucky Muscle: Grand Prix National Qualifier
    http://www.kentuckymuscle.com

Anyway, the way me and my buddy figured out was to; drop out sodium, keep my protein up take my Tarroxatone and Dandelion Root the last week or so, cut water eighteen hours out, come in at the top of the list carb depleted, shitload right after the show with simple glucose
    (i.e. dextrose, dognuts, pizza and all the stuff we put a hex on) The only thing that I ‘m not sure on is to start and deplete now or wait till this Saturday to start depleting……???

I think I could drop a significant amount, I just got to get my mind right.

Wat’cha ya think Yoda?

MYO

I would not totally drop out sodium, that cause you more problems then good, if you want to cut sodium, leave it till thursday or even better friday morning before the show...as for drinking i would drink us much as you can all the way till thursday , and then friday till 18 hours out of the show like you said...Taraxaton i would start wednesday mid-day, one dose every 12 hours, believe me that will be enough...i have used it for my first show ever and that's how i used it, i lose 12lbs in 3 days...as for shiat-load, leave out dextrose, eat real food only, dextrose is absorbed a littel bit to quik and can give you trouble, so pizza, doughnuts, going out for breakfast and all that is fine...depending on your weight, i would shiat load saturday morning before prejudgin, if you are under the weight limit i would start before weight- in, if you are right on weight, i would start right after weight-in, between weight in and prejudging...good luck Bro, XXL

Ohh and one more thing, i would not drop me carbs below 150gm per day...you might be too depleted and look flat no matter what you do, i know guys that it took them 3 days of eating sh1tty food to fill out after the show...so DO NOT get to depleted...XXL

Show

Thanx again playa!
    We all have our ways and directions, I had one but, I think I like your approach a little more. I concur, my only disgretion with dropping soidum was
    possibly developing some kinda of kidney failiure......that would probably suck.

If you think of anything else just lay it down.

kdtl61 is offline Junior Member
    The question of how depleted you are we can never really know. You would need to give us some Idea as to your diet and training schedule for the last 6 weeks along with how mnay big cheat meals have you had. Like Mike said If you are real depleted it will take several days to fillback up like3 to 4 . I'm a big supporter of getting in shape and start to fill up early so you gom into the show full, well fed, happy and ready to compete. Many guys go intot eh show so depleted and spent all they want to do is go home.

Water, make sure it stay highas hell from Sunday on to Thurs or Friday like Mike says. This plays a big part in getting you dry.
    Best of luck,
    K

Show

I want to come in at 176 at the top, that way I can make weight for middleweight class. If I come in any higher I'll be in the next category...I don't wanna do that KD. My diet is clean and I haven't had a cheat meal in about 3 weeks(not counting the trial run shiatloading) So, for ME fillng up early is probably not in my best bet. However, I see what your gettin' at bro and that's what I would do if I was in the next class.

MYO

warlock is offline Associate Member
    It feels like you have a plan. Looking good bro.

Good luck. BTW, how tall are you?

Show

Warlock-
    5'9 w/no shoes...Thanx for the compliment, I bust my ass everyday and eat right and get my mind right. Later Lock.

MYO

Thread Information