WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer

when to stop all gear.

just a quick question about when to stop my injections. i'm currently taking 100mg eq eod, 100mg tren eod, and 50mg winny ed. also navadex ed, and clen 2 days on 1 day off. i stoppped taking 100mg prop at about 3.5 weeks out so i could drop a little bit more water. i have been getting conflicting reports from the people helping me. one guy said to pick the prop back up and run everything till the day of the show which is in 10 days. two other guys have said to stay off the prop due to water retention and thickining of the skin, and stop the eq, and tren on tuesday. but run the winny, novadex and clen right up to the show. can any one clarify this info for me. thanks.

ThePump is offline Member
    hmmm... wouldn't you think you would find this out before starting the cycle???

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBBNB
    just a quick question about when to stop my injections. i'm currently taking 100mg eq eod, 100mg tren eod, and 50mg winny ed. also navadex ed, and clen 2 days on 1 day off. i stoppped taking 100mg prop at about 3.5 weeks out so i could drop a little bit more water. i have been getting conflicting reports from the people helping me. one guy said to pick the prop back up and run everything till the day of the show which is in 10 days. two other guys have said to stay off the prop due to water retention and thickining of the skin, and stop the eq, and tren on tuesday. but run the winny, novadex and clen right up to the show. can any one clarify this info for me. thanks.

I have never competed, but from what i have seen all the vets on this board post (those who compete) they instruct everyone to go with a plan more similar to what the last two guys told you (only run winny, or water based, up until the show with nolva/clenetc)...no oils starting a week out is what i have seen ppl do

actually before i started the cycle i planned to stop everything on the tuesday before the show, but keep the winny clen and novadex. it's just that i talked to another friend the other day and he suggested the other way. so i was just looking for some input. but i was going to stick to my plan.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    GH needs to be stopped 2 weeks out, any injectible oils 3 weeks out (primo, eq etc.) AAny longer ester test 6 weeks out, prop 2 weeks out, suspenssion 3 days out, winny 1 week out, oral winny all the way through the show...clen might lower your insulin sensitivity so i would stop it 2 days before the carb up, or at the latest wednesday night, nolvadex all the way through the show, good luck...XXL

thanks for the valuable advice. i'm stopping the eq tonight, going to run the tren till sunday though, i was thinking of running the winny and clen right up to show day, any thoughts? and yeah i will run the novadex right up to the day of.

Start taking winny orally 5-7 days out...and clen i would stop 2 days before the carb up, it will lower your insulin sensitivity and make it more difficult to carb up, remember if you come in flat you will not look good even if you are dry, need to be full and hard so carb up is a must Bro...you are not going to get any leaner in the last three day before the show, loose the, at this point you are either ready or not 3 extra days of clen will not make a differance...peace...XXL

cool thanks man i will stop the tren sunday and clen on tuesday which is 2 days before i carb up. as for the winny all i have is injectible and the tabs are not available so should i still stop and not run any thing from sunday or would the injectible winny be ok to run till like thursday before the show.

Just take your injectible winny oraly, you can injest it, it works the same and it is oraly active, so drink your winny...XXL

cool thamks for the input.

Thread Information