bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member

Having Trouble Sleeping

Hey guys,
    recently i have been having a lot of trouble staying asleep. I'm about 2 weeks out from my contest and was just wondering if anyone else experiences this. I fall asleep very fast, but tend to wake up after 6 hours. Any remedies??

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i don't know how to fix it but i'm one day out from my show and i went to sleep last night at 1030 and was up at 1230, 130 , 230, 330, 6, and then at 8. i have been pretty much doing that for the last couple weeks. i find i'm not really that tired but more exhausted and need to rest if i'm going to go on stage. so if anyone can help asap it would be great.

hurley11 is offline Junior Member
    I have a show tomorrow...I take ZMA...helps me sleep so much. Also helps increase natural test production by providing the body with the right amount of zinc, magnesium and b-6 (not exactly the same as in multi vits). I love the stuff but it may work differently for different people, hope that helps a bit.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I have had the same problems before, it's a pain in the a$$...i took some kind of a herb, valerian root, or somethin glike that it helpd quite a bit...ZMA might help a bit as mentioned above...just think in 2 weeks you will be full of carbs the insulin will be plantyfull and you will sleep like a baby!
    XXL

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBBNB
    i don't know how to fix it but i'm one day out from my show and i went to sleep last night at 1030 and was up at 1230, 130 , 230, 330, 6, and then at 8. i have been pretty much doing that for the last couple weeks. i find i'm not really that tired but more exhausted and need to rest if i'm going to go on stage. so if anyone can help asap it would be great.

thats my sleeping hapits everynight. I wonder how it will be when I start test e?

Grudge Keeper is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    Hey guys,
    recently i have been having a lot of trouble staying asleep. I'm about 2 weeks out from my contest and was just wondering if anyone else experiences this. I fall asleep very fast, but tend to wake up after 6 hours. Any remedies??
    dont know how to help you out,but just think it could be worse I,m up every 2 hours just to piss I wish I could go 6 straight,hell 4 would be great!

MYOGENIC is offline New Member

Sleep Problems

Hey playa, more than likely, the reason why you can't sleep is overtraining sydrome. Lighten up a day or two and extend your recovery periods and you'll probably get back to a sleep pattern in about two weeks or so.
    Lata

Myo

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    very normal for me during contest prep....always hungry, thinking bout my next meal, thinking bout what i can do to get better, obsessing over every little detail, etc.

appreciate all the responses....i do take zma, i may try some sleepy time tea or melatonin...im sure all of the reasons listed above are having an effect....XXL you just made me smile big bro...the cheat meal will be fantastic.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    what the hell is wrong with getting 6 straight hours of sleep? most people would love to be able to get that

Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    what the hell is wrong with getting 6 straight hours of sleep? most people would love to be able to get that
    that's great for most people....i usually get 8 - 9 hours....that's why i asked

Thread Information