bigtraps is offline Member

Question Natural Shows and Useing Gear

Do athletes that use gear compete in natural show?? That's my question.

The natural competions that I have been to, many of the competitors look like they may use gear. I guess I was thinking that it is common practice for athletes to use gear while training for a tested compitition. They all just beat the testing I guess. Am I totally wrong here?

I was also thinking that athletes who use gear and compete in un-tested shows like NPC, that they are usually genetic freaks. That is why they are able to compete at that level.

What do you think?

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    I know several "natural competitors" that have used gear in the past...they claim to be natural now that they are competing, but they admit that to start out they used gear to put on initial mass, etc. I do not agree with this practice, but apparently it is fairly common. Not to say that there are not any well developed natural BBer's, but I think there are definitely many who have used in the past.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I know so called naturals who take gear...and yes anyone at the top of amature level will be a genetic freak...XXL

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    i compete natural and i have been off gear for almost 2 years now....granted it's supposed to be five, last year i competed at 154lbs not much of a freak. i used no gear to prep for the show nor did I the year before it to bulk up. i plan to stay natural from now on.

Cdub is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    i plan to stay natural from now on.
    The gear will get you. They always come back.....

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Cdub
    The gear will get you. They always come back.....
    dont count on it....id rather be sure that i can get it up at all times and not worry about shut down.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    i know some natural competitors one big diffrence you can alays tell between juicers and naturals is leg development

naturalselection is offline Junior Member

wat 2 du

are there any other endomorphs out there that have to use clen or cytomel to cut down for comp. i'm afraid that when im ready i wont be able to cut up enough. granted i've got about 8 months and 35 more lbs to gain, i just don't want to be f***ed when i go to take a test. this will be my first comp.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Quote Originally Posted by naturalselection
    are there any other endomorphs out there that have to use clen or cytomel to cut down for comp. i'm afraid that when im ready i wont be able to cut up enough. granted i've got about 8 months and 35 more lbs to gain, i just don't want to be f***ed when i go to take a test. this will be my first comp.
    I would not use clen , i know a few people that tested positive for it and they cut it out 2-3 weeks before the show, T-3 i am not sure...XXL

i've been using redline, ecand cuts2 to try and shred up...my body does not want to cooperate.

Thread Information